Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$102
Comfort Suites(Lithonia)
US$103
US$94
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$83
US$101
US$95
All reviewsroom was cleanroom servicegreat place to staybreakfast buffetnice hotelfront desk staffindoor poolstaff was friendlyhot tubupon checkshopping mallfamily reunionnext morningparking lotlots of restaurantswould stay here againhotel is located
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 June 2014

This is the third time we have stayed with this particular HGI. We have been very pleased with the facility and with the service afforded us by the staff. We plan to stay here again each year in June as long as we are able to attend a particular conference in Decatur, GA. We highly recommend the Highland Gardens Inn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

I was just staying the night passing through. Rooms were clean and comfortable, location was great, right off I20 just outside Atlanta, and directly next to a Mall. Several restaurants were in the same parking lot making it even more convenient.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christopher M

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear your hotel stay was to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

After traveling 300 miles, it is always hopeful that the place you decide to stay for your visit clean and comfortable. The staff members were very courteous and polite service. The facility is clean and accessible. I will encourage my friends and family to stay at his hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debra K
Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East Stonecrest to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

I try to limit my comments on the internet, but I had to write this review. We stayed at this hotel with a group of 8 other friends. It was selected by the member of our group who planned this trip. I initially had concerns because I always stay in downtown Atlanta. The hotel did not disappoint. It was renovated two years ago and it is really nice. More importantly everyone and I do mean everyone working there was so professional and friendly; from the time we arrived late on May 29th with the gentleman (I think his name was Howard) at the front desk who was so nice until we left that sunday. What I found incredible was that the food at their cafe in the lobby was delicious. It was all fresh, well prepared and the service provided by the lady and the guy whom worked there was served with a smile. They were both so nice. Now I am a real critic of hotel cleanliness and I have to say, the cleaning staff that cleaned room 324 during this period did a fantastic job. What more can I say great service, good food, and a really clean bathroom and room. Thank you so much for a relaxing stay. You guys were well trained professionals and it showed!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank SPotomac

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Would recommend this facility to anyone who likes and expects the best when traveling. The rooms were immaculately clean and the beds were comfortable. Staff was friendly and welcoming and helpful. Would definitely stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Marlyn W

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and look forward to your return.