“my weekend stay”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
GreenLeadersBronze level
“my weekend stay”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hilton garden Inn gets first class thumbs up from me. My stay went extremely well and I slept so comfortably. Upon arrival the staff on duty was extremely helpful and speedy. My phone kept kicking my key code out and the person on the desk gave me no hard time.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Augusta, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice hotel and convenient to Atlanta. Lots to do around the area of the hotel. Mall restaurants and stores right there. Very easy to get to and close to the interstate. Would stay here again as it is nice being out of the hustle and bustle of Atlanta traffic. Staff was pleasant and helpful and the water with lemons was a nice touch on a hot sunny day.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East Stonecrest to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!
Indipls,Indiana
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Before I booked my 3-night stay with Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta, I checked TripAdvisor and read some very good reviews about this hotel and some not so good about the neighboring hotel that I had booked. So I immediately cancelled my reservations at the neighboring hotel. Plus I saw in my AARP Member Benefits Guide book that the Hilton Garden Inn @ Stonecrest offered a 10% discount to AARP members; which was a plus. Upon my arrival, as we pulled into the parking lot, I did not see a lot of bells & whistles on the outside, but very clean. But let me tell you readers, once those automatic doors parted and we walked in to the lobby, you can see the Hilton dollars at work. The lobby is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean (my eyes have radar for dirt & things out of order). The staff met us with a warm welcoming smile and the surprise of being chosen "Guest of the Day" and given a goody bag that contained one of my favorite cookies, Famous Amos, and a complimentary breakfast for two. A breakfast cooked to ones liking and that rivals any of the popular breakfast restaurants.

Our room was perfect and immaculately clean. The bathroom was very, very clean and the beds were covered in SNOW WHITE LINEN. And the staff, were very kind, warm and attentive to whatever we needed. Our entire stay was most enjoyable.

TGI Friday's stayed open til 1:00am during the week & 2:00am on the weekends.
The restaurant "Arizona Steak", by far serves the best food, their Rack of Lamb, melts in your mouth and their Apple Cobbler with pecans served hot with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, is the best southern desert one can imagine. On Tues nights at Arizona's, they have a live jazz band performing on their out door patio.

Room Tip: Our room on the 5th floor room 505 was perfect.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

I'm getting tougher rating these places. From now on I'm going to the most recently built. After five years or so they all tend to be beaten up, mold in the baths, nicks on the paint and tired carpeting. This place offered an attractive Friday night price but, in truth, was not anything special.

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Please accept my sincere apologies for falling short during your stay. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This was a convenient place for us to stay. The hotel was very clean and nice. The staff was friendly and professional. The lobby was very large and inviting. They have meal service at specified hours. This was a first time stay for us at this hotel or Hilton Garden Inns. Our room was quiet and located at the end of the hall. The hotel is located next to the Stonecrest Mall so there are options for shopping or eating very close to the hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mary P
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East Stonecrest to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.
Starkville, Mississippi
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This hotel is very good, but there were a few things that kept me from giving it five stars:

1) The internet is slow
2) The deadbolt is sticky (reported to management)
3) The refrigerator started making noises at 1:30 am and I had to turn it off.

Some Hilton Garden Inns promote their dining room (some with bonus points) and some don't. This one doesn't, and it was totally empty down there at 7:30 pm.

This hotel is a little tricky to find, but you are in a mall parking lot. You will find it.

Room Tip: Directly across from Kohl's , next to the Hyatt Place hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank misteron2014
Dallas, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Very friendly staff. Rooms excellent-clean and fresh. Great breakfast. Quiet hotel-I heard absolutely no noise in the room. The staff tended to my every need before I even askede. Great location and easy access to highway.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Angela F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Atlanta - Conyers

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest? Share your experiences!