“Great Hotel Unless you need to use internet”

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
GreenLeadersBronze level
College Park, United States
“Great Hotel Unless you need to use internet”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

Internet connection not good at all. It either took forever to connect, was slow and disconnected more than it stayed connected. Everything else was GRAND. Now in writing this review you must have 200 characters minimum... REALLY?

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this review, 11 September 2014
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Just a hop and skip off the Freeway within 15 mins North East of Atlanta! Direct access to Mall and Movie for Family shopping and entertainment. Always a good stopping point traveling back home to Charlotte NC.

1 Thank Janet L
Peachtree City, Georgia
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Everything was excellent... a little disappointed in price but overall experience here was great. Service was very good and I'm impressed with the quality of service. This is the third time I've stayed here for an annual conference.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank ptflute
Washington, United States
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Room was very nice and clean. Bed was very comfortable. Near Atlanta and plenty of shopping at Stonecrest Mall and Rockdale County. Full breakfast was a little pricey (10.99) since there were other cheaper options around the hotel. I guess it would be OK if one does not want to go out for breakfast.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 14 August 2014

Hilton garden Inn gets first class thumbs up from me. My stay went extremely well and I slept so comfortably. Upon arrival the staff on duty was extremely helpful and speedy. My phone kept kicking my key code out and the person on the desk gave me no hard time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lakasha T, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest; I sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay. At Hilton Garden Inn, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future. You Can Count On Us. Guaranteed.
Augusta, United States
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Very nice hotel and convenient to Atlanta. Lots to do around the area of the hotel. Mall restaurants and stores right there. Very easy to get to and close to the interstate. Would stay here again as it is nice being out of the hustle and bustle of Atlanta traffic. Staff was pleasant and helpful and the water with lemons was a nice touch on a hot sunny day.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East Stonecrest to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. You Can Count On Us!
Indipls,Indiana
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Before I booked my 3-night stay with Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta, I checked TripAdvisor and read some very good reviews about this hotel and some not so good about the neighboring hotel that I had booked. So I immediately cancelled my reservations at the neighboring hotel. Plus I saw in my AARP Member Benefits Guide book that the Hilton Garden Inn @ Stonecrest offered a 10% discount to AARP members; which was a plus. Upon my arrival, as we pulled into the parking lot, I did not see a lot of bells & whistles on the outside, but very clean. But let me tell you readers, once those automatic doors parted and we walked in to the lobby, you can see the Hilton dollars at work. The lobby is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean (my eyes have radar for dirt & things out of order). The staff met us with a warm welcoming smile and the surprise of being chosen "Guest of the Day" and given a goody bag that contained one of my favorite cookies, Famous Amos, and a complimentary breakfast for two. A breakfast cooked to ones liking and that rivals any of the popular breakfast restaurants.

Our room was perfect and immaculately clean. The bathroom was very, very clean and the beds were covered in SNOW WHITE LINEN. And the staff, were very kind, warm and attentive to whatever we needed. Our entire stay was most enjoyable.

TGI Friday's stayed open til 1:00am during the week & 2:00am on the weekends.
The restaurant "Arizona Steak", by far serves the best food, their Rack of Lamb, melts in your mouth and their Apple Cobbler with pecans served hot with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream, is the best southern desert one can imagine. On Tues nights at Arizona's, they have a live jazz band performing on their out door patio.

Room Tip: Our room on the 5th floor room 505 was perfect.