Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta Stonecrest
Comfort Suites(Lithonia)
US$103
US$99
ComfortSuites
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia(Lithonia)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$88
US$83
US$96
ComfortInn
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanstonecrest mallplenty of food choicesnice hotel locatedbreakfast crewflat screenmarriott gold elitefirst floorfront desk agentfamily reunionthe sofa bedomeletlarge mallroad tripthe rooms were nicewould definitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2008

My family and I only stayed one nite at this hotel, but the experience was awesome! The staff was absoltely wonderful! I know that may be hard to believe, but, this is all true...
Ms. Barbara was on duty; let me just say that the Marriott has the best manager. There should be a picture of her whenever you see the word customer service. she displays customer service better than anyone I have ever had an encounter with.
First, when I booked our room, I requested a lower level due to my fear of elevators and my moms disability. Well wouldnt you know, all rooms avail were on the forth flr when we arrived. Well when I told her of my request, she helped us and changed our rooms. And she let us check a little early due to my moms disability. Later, she called our rooms to check on us and made sure that we were comforable, she made sure that we knew about the breakfast (yes it was very good-HOT food & cold cerel) the best thing was... THE ROOMS WERE VERY VERY CLEAN and everything worked NO problems.. well, the bed was a little too soft for my taste. But that's nothing to complain about. Later that night, another staff memeber assisted me, when I told her that the Iron had ruined my son's shirt, she quickly gave me money for the laundry and soap power to wash it. And she replaced the iron. Folks, let me tell you, this was the best case of customer service I have ever expereinced... I am so happy that we choose this hotel. It's very very clean and it is in the best location................................. absolutely wonderful.

Don't forget to ask for Ms. Barbara!

• Stayed: July 2008
Reviewed 28 June 2008

This hotel was selected as the hotel for my wife's Family Reunion. The hotel was a good buy for my family of four. I would recommend this hotel if you are in the area.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2007

Stayed here for one night while visiting relatives in Atlanta. Great location w/ easy on and off of I-20. Located next to a mall and large commercial area. Lots of stores and restaurants. Very clean. Often saw housekeeping mopping and tending to hallways. Very pleasant and helpful desk clerks. Has small laundry room that was convenient to use. Also has small indoor pool and fitness area. Served free breakfast buffet (did not use but looked adequate.) Bed was very comfortable. Internet worked well. Highly recommend. Price was 30% less than I paid for hotel in downtown Atlanta and this was far better. Location is about 20 minutes from downtown Atlanta via I-20.

• Stayed: November 2007, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2007

Just left this location after a long weekend visit to Atlanta, and I have to say how pleased I was that we choose this hotel. It's very clean and the location of it is absolutely wonderful. We could have walked to the Mall at Stonecrest if we'd chosen to...it was just that close. Never had to go far for entertainment (the mall complex itself is huge and offers alot of choices) and/or food, which worked out very well b/c we were traveling w/children. The rooms were very clean and the beds were AWESOME. That's one thing that I always check out for the mark of a good hotel...whether or not your night's rest will truly be a 'good' one...and with this location, it definitely was. The mattresses are great and the pillows are Pacific Coast...soft and plush. The continental breakfast was great - fresh waffles, sandwiches, fruit, etc - murh more than I expected for 'continental', to be honest. The only thing I'd mention to be aware of is that it took our hot water a little while to heat up in the mornings, but that's about it for negatives. This hotel was absolutely worth the money and we would return again w/out a second thought.

• Stayed: February 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank SchoolinJohnny
Reviewed 8 February 2007

This hotel is NEW and in an excellant location. The rooms are Super clean the staff was friendly and very helpful. I will return..

Stayed: February 2007