Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area
Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Reviewed 18 March 2008

Dirty. When going to lobby for coffee, doors were locked and I was waved away by an employee in lobby. People were up and shouting all night long. Never stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ccates

A TripAdvisor Member
New Jersey
Reviewed 5 January 2006

One motel I will never recommend to anyone is Motel 6 located on Panola Road off the I 20 in Lithonia, GA. The outside appearance is appealing but it lacks cleanliness and the simple everyday comforts that you look for in a room away from home.
I booked online and received a confirmation number, before leaving New Jersey. I was not looking for somewhere fancy, just clean and tidy, but after a 17 hour drive, we arrived at the motel around 4:00 a.m. and they were unable to give us the room we requested. They had overbooked. (They explained this was their custom). At that hour, we received a room without a refrigerator or microwave but most of all a bathtub that did not function well. The dirty water will not flow off, so after the first person used it, you had a choice of either going to bed how you arrived there, or stand in the stagnant, dirty water to take a bath. To make matters worse they were also short on towels, so we were given some washcloths to try and take a bath with the promise,later that morning we will be given bath towels.
Later that morning they changed the room, but we had problems with the refrigerator which they corrected, and we also had problems with the bathroom sink, which I discovered had a slight choke. At that time, I was so frustrated that I was more inyerested in getting out of there.
All in all, this hotel needs a complete makeover. I suggest a complete power wash of the dirty walls, a system to remove garbage off the premises, new beds since we had beds with the insides falling out, and a complete make over of the bathrooms. I give this hotel a one star. It is the pits.

10  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Travellers also viewed these Lithonia hotels
Red Roof Inn Atlanta East - Lithonia
Hyatt Place Atlanta-East/Lithonia
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lithonia/Stone Mountain
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta East/Stonecrest
Fairfield Inn & Suites Atlanta East/Lithonia
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Atlanta East-Lithonia

Been to Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area

Address: 2859 Panola Rd, I-20 at Panola Road, Exit #71, Lithonia, GA 30058-4837 (Formerly Motel 6 Atlanta East Panola Road)
Region: United States > Georgia > Lithonia
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Lithonia
Price Range: £58 - £67 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area 2*
We are conveniently located on i-20 east . Stone crest mall is within 4 miles. Historical stone mountain park is within 8 miles . Downtown and airport is just 16 miles from property. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Lithonia Atlanta East Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Motel 6 Atlanta East Panola Road Hotel Lithonia