“One Night on the way”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Locust Grove
Port Richey, Florida
“One Night on the way”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Stopped at CoTold thmfort Suites on our way through. Being a Rewards member has its perks. Told the front desk associate my home phone number and was registered that easily. Room was excellent, we had a handicap access room. Parking was great, and a really superior continental breakfast. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Roger S
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thanks so much for taking the time to review our Hotel. Im so glad that our Front Desk could access your CP number so quickly by using your phone number. Its makes it so much easier for our guest to have a fast and effecient check in and assuring that you get your points for your stay. Our Breakfast does hit the spot for those long drives. Making your belly full with eggs, sausage, fresh waffles and all the other array of breakfast items that are included. We hope to see you again on your future travels! Have a safe and fun trip!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Albuquerque
Reviewed 27 September 2013

This property exceeded my expectations and I appreciate that the staff remembered me from a previous stay back in April. The rooms are large and very comfortable. My sister and I had our own separate rooms and both of us were equally satisfied. The breakfast consists of eggs, sausage, a variety of cereals, and some fruit and yogurt too. At checkout you can expect the manager to ask you about your stay. I plan to return to this hotel every time I am in the area.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 30 September 2013
Thanks so much for the WONDERFUL review. We always remember our past guest. Each and everyone of them make a difference at our Hotel. We especially LOVE to see the ones that return, because that way we know we did a Great job at making the guest comfortable. Our rooms are very spacious, you and your sister could've stayed in the same room and been very comfortable. Our Breakfast is yummy, with the Hot Waffles, sausage, eggs, danishs, muffins etc.... Its the perfect start for a Wonderful Day! I hope to see you and your sister again soon. If I could be of any assistance please dont hesitate to call me. 678-827-7700

Thanks so much for staying with us!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 September 2013

We were hosted for the weekend in Locust Grove and our hosts put us up in the Comfort Suites. I was a bit concerned because I have had limited experience with Comfort Inns and they were not up to my normal standard. This hotel exceeded my expectations and was equally on par with many mid-value hotels that I stay at. I will seek out Comfort Suites for future stays. The only issue we had during our stay was intermittent breakdowns of the elevator but I attributed those to young people playing on it.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Thanks so much for taking the time out of your busy day to review our hotel. Im glad that you gave Comfort Suites a try. We are little different then the Comfort Inn. With the Comfort Suites you get 100% non smoking, pet free and all suite Hotel. With the Full Hot Breakfast and indoor heated pool. We also have a reward program, thats always running new promotions. Its called Choice privileges, You can join anytime at www.choiceprivileges.com. I hope you stay with us again in the future and if you have any issues or concerns, please give me a call! 678-827-7700

Thanks so much for staying!
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great stay. Clean room. Nice decor. Friendly helpful service. Easy check in. If we tell everyone how nice our stay was it will be harder to get a room. Easy access to south of ATL and Macon.

The star rating should be a four based on our experience. No bellman but the parking was so close. This location is a jewel in the area. There is no other place we would stay within 20 miles. This is our third stay and we will be back.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank MyOikos
Kelly S, Front Office Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 25 July 2013
Thank you for taking the time to fill out such a fantastic review! I have shared your comments
with my front desk staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We’re so glad
to have you stay with us 3 times and ready to have you for the 4th! We look forward to seeing you again!
North Augusta, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Had to take a minute and say what a great experience our stay was. Great people with a consistent southern professional approach to excellence. Me and my family really enjoyed our stay and will not consider staying anywhere else during Camp Meeting. And for a little extra....GREAT LANDSCAPING:):):)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark C
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thanks for the Awesome review. Im so happy that you enjoy your stay and keep coming back. We work super hard to make sure our guest enjoy every part of there stay, even the landscaping, when they are at the Comfort Suitesin Locust Grove, GA. We appreciate you and your whole group and always look forward to y'alls return. See you soon!
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Pros: Staff were very friendly
Cons: Stains on pullout mattress
No bedding for pullout couch in room
Elevator was not working during checkout
Thin floors, people walking around on the floor above of keep us up.

Room Tip: We had room 210.
Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2013
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience at our hotel. I have reviewed your comments with our owner and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience to you. Since many guest do not use the sofa for sleeping, we have found that keeping these linens at the desk insures the linens are fresh and clean. Repairs to the elevator were minor, but when it's out of order it's major to the guest, this is not typical of our hotel and I sincerely apologize. Any time you have a noise problem let us know so we can correct.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again.
Reviewed 2 July 2013

Arrived 3AM with 2 sleepy kids, a Granny and Mom...exhausted! Welcomed by clean, comfy room and outstanding, friendly service! They even managed to find milk and cereal for the kids!
Will definitely try Comfort Inn again!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Kehewett
Kelly S, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Thanks for the great review! Im so glad the agent was able to assist you and your kids.. I know after a long day of travel, a smiling face can make a world of difference. I hope all of your experiences during your travel are Great:) We hope to see you again in the Future! Thanks for choosing our Hotel!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Locust Grove
La Quinta Inn & Suites Locust Grove
Best Western Mcdonough Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Atlanta McDonough
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, McDonough

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!