“Great food, great atmosphere”

American Pie Pizzaria
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 8 September 2013

The pizza is plentiful and very good! The prices are very reasonable. Kindof hard to find, as it is tucked away in a shopping strip of stores behind the Chevron. Definitely one of the best food places in Locust Grove!

Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

My family loves American Pie. The people there are friendly, the pizza is good and the cinnamon butter balls are sinful! The BBQ chicken pizza is my favorite!

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Went here for the first recently and the pizza was really good. I have to say it is my new favorite pizza spot. My boys both enjoyed their personal pizzas and the calzone I had was good. One thing I did miss though was the ricotta cheese. They don't carry ricotta, but I ordered extra cheese to make up for it. Very good food. Everything we ordered was great. Will be back sooner than later.

Reviewed 6 January 2013

Glad we found it here. Were looking for a quick place to eat. It didn't take a while to get our food. The food was wonderful! Was pretty busy when we were there.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Out of the way restaurant, great place to take the kids after a ballgame, friendly staff, great pizza