“Hope u don't think this is bar b q”
Review of Shane's Rib Shack

Shane's Rib Shack
Ranked #11 of 53 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

Fast food bar b q. Not good it's just franchise junk. Over priced. Please don't come to the south and go back home telling people you had southern bar b q.

1  Thank David T

Reviewed 19 May 2013

I had seen the Shane's rib shack van with the "wrap" graphics , and heard and seen their advertisements and commercials and it looked to be a good place to eat. I happened to be by one the other day and thought the BBQ sounded good so I went in. They have some awfully cute waitresses in shorts, so that's a plus - but about the only one. The sweet tea was good and the bar b que sandwich was okay ( at best ). The stew was not good to me. In fairness, there are several ways to make brundswick stew and only one style that I like. This here was not it. Too ketchupy and way to sweet. Anyways, i dont recommend this place at all if you really like BBQ and are looking for "real" bbq.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Had lunch at Shane's yesterday. Was highly disappointed place was very dirty there wasn't a table we looked at that did not have food spills on them we checked 5 booths we had to wipe down the table sat at. I would have given them a break but there were at least 4 people on duty or I saw 4 people behind the counter and only 5 customers including my party of 3 the food was expensive and not as tasty as had been in the past will not be going back

1  Thank James B
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Try the BBQ sandwich with slaw. it is awesome. Oh and those sweet potato fries. UM GOOD. Nice family place to go.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Desk clerk suggested it and it was a good one. We had the barbeque pork plate and the barbeque was great. The portion was plenty enough for my big appetite.