“Wow, I am glad I stopped”

K and J Wings and More
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Jackson, Georgia
“Wow, I am glad I stopped”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I have passed this little wing joint several times on the way home . I have always seen several cars parked out front. I was in the mood for wings and decided to stop and give them a try . When I walked in , I saw a coworker of mine sitting there and waiting on his order. He told me that he eats here all the time. He said they have the best wings hands down. I order 30 wings . I ordered half mild and half teriyaki . My wife said that these wings are better than our regular wing restaurant that we go to. I half to agree , they were that good. You will have to wait for the time it takes to fry wings. The wings are cooked fresh and not cooked ahead of time. I do wish that they had given us a little more celery. Their mild wings has a little bite to it. They also have fish, Philly cheese steak and a few other items. Try their wings , you won't be disappointed .

• Visited October 2013