“The Best!”

San Diego Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 55 Restaurants in Locust Grove
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I live in Texas now for the past three years.,,, but every time i go back home San Diegos is the first place i stop!!! i love their salsa! I love the food! Even the new location is nice!! The staff is always nice as well! My mom even had my welcome home dinner here after i got back from deployment! Now San Diegos is pretty much our family meeting place!

1  Thank Debz J

Reviewed 25 September 2013

We loved it all. It was in Old Town and the food was fabulous.The atmosphere was nice and open air with heaters for the cooler evenings. Will definately go again.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

Went to this place on Tuesday night, ordered chimichanga's. My husband asked what is that on the bottom of the tortilla and it was a quarter size mold. Oh, that is so gross. The salsa had no flavor, tasted like soap, the ground beef is bland. New place looks nice but the food is lacking flavor. The waitress we had was really nice and helpful. Will not go there again.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Excellent service and food. We go there way too often. I think my husband would eat there every day. I know it is much better than my cooking. Seriously, if you want Mexican, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 29 March 2013

Food is ok , new location is aweful . Too small . Not worth waiting for table in such a small place.over crowded there are other mexican resteruants just as good and with more room.