“OMG THE FOOD IS OUT OF THIS WORLD!!”
Review of The Catts Inn

The Catts Inn
Price range: £3 - £13
Description: The Catts Inn is a traditional British pub serving traditional pub food. We have a wide range of local beers & ciders and lagers. The pub has been recently refurbished.
Reviewed 7 July 2023

I didn't go too Burwash I went too wadhurst.

I very cheekily asked if they were better than the Moby Dick as the twice I e gone there the food was awful so the lovely young guy said YES!!

SO HE WAS RIGHT!!! THE FOOD WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD!! I WILL DEFINITELY BE SEEING YOU AGAIN AND MY APOLOGIES FOR BEING CHEEKY!!!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND EATING FROM HERE 5 STARS FROM ME!!

Date of visit: July 2023

Reviewed 29 April 2023

Always driving past but never been in! Popped in for drinks after an event and will definitely return. Super friendly and accommodating staff. Had a great time.

Date of visit: April 2023
Reviewed 9 October 2022 via mobile

Booked a Sunday lunch here and wasn’t disappointed, lovely pub, very welcoming and fabulous food. Only wish I had taken a photograph to post, but the dinner didn’t hang around long enough! Beautifully cooked roast pork with all the trimmings, will be back again

Date of visit: October 2022
Reviewed 6 October 2020

Felt safe on arrival, saw regular cleaning throughout afternoon. Sunday lunch was amazing, pink, soft beef, REAL roastie, crispy on the outside, soft and fluffy inside! At last! Fresh mixed veg and could just eat the cauliflower cheese straight out the dish!
Large portions, felt stuffed until Tuesday but too good to leave.
Lovely atmosphere, nice wine and choice of desserts but sadly couldn't manage one, too full.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Wow properly one of the best Sunday lunches I’ve had in a long time, chicken tender and flavoursome, potatoes crisp on the outside fluffy in the middle, and so much veg I couldn’t eat it all, will be back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2020