“A quick overnight in Austell”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mableton
“A quick overnight in Austell”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I had a business event on a Monday night in Austell, GA. I chose this motel strictly on it's name, as I have used them around the country. 5 stars to the woman at the front desk...after 8 hours on the road, her personality and smile was a pleasant greeting. Room very clean. Parking lot was very well lit at night, which I appreciated. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: Only minor issue was the continental breakfast....all others offered the waffle maker. this location...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank jim a

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Opelika, Alabama
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My wife & and I wanted to partake of a summer jazz concert and this spot fit the bill. Clean, quiet and less than 5 minutes from the Mable Barnes Ampitheatre. Not your exotic venue with a pool, but a very decent place to stop for a night or two to chill out or lay your head. We've stayed in 4 & 5 star hotels but it's not fair to compare these guys to them. As the title says it's an "inn" so don't get caught up in the majestic & magical hotel genre. Simple, clean, quiet, on-site family friendly staff/owners and accessible to many ATL area locales, this place is just fine. We already booked our next visit.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank RonPerry6344
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 March 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel on a "get out of town for awhile" vacation for a couple of days. The hotel appears to be in the middle of nowhere, but don't let that fool you. It isn't the Hilton, don't get me wrong, but it is certainly sufficient for someone who doesn't necessarily need the fanciest of things. Our King size bed was comfortable and had 4 very comfortable pillows. The wi-fi was fast and never went out. The room was clean and the bathroom was larger than I expected which was nice considering I need a lot of bathroom space. The cable on the tv worked and had a lot of channels and there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. My only complaint was that the free breakfast was really only some "vending machine style" danish cakes, apples, bananas, granola bars and coffee. However, the coffee was good, so I didn't have much to complain about. This hotel would be a bargain as I understand it is close to Six Flags and was a 20 minute drive or less from Atlanta, where my boyfriend and I spent most of our time. (You might want to check my assessment of the closeness to Six Flags). There was no fitness center or swimming pool which is why I marked it as "Terrible". Also, the AC/Heat was exceptional.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 102 which was away from the road and faced the parking lot which was easy for gett...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank rachelh46
Albany, Georgia
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Great place...2nd time have stayed and plan on staying again.Friendly and great prices.Clean room,licated in a nice place.Quiet,clean and friendly staff. Great value for the money..took granddaughter and she loved the room. plan on future stays and they remember us from 10 months ago.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Dawn E
Palmetto, Florida
Reviewed 13 October 2013

This is my 2nd stay here. My daughter & I meet here once every 6 months. It's close to the Atlanta airport and -- spotlessly clean, large rooms, flat screen tv's, microwave, refrigerator and showers with real good pressure, and did I say CLEAN, & quiet.
--- You can't beat this one. We WILL be back! - Thanks

Room Tip: I think they're all good
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank David_B34538
Central Illinois
Reviewed 8 October 2013

you know in todays hotel market, you really can't go by the national chains' reputation. I've stayed at too may Hilton, Hyatt, or other properties that were dumps, but charged higher prices because of the name. There really wasn't any quality or customer service in any of them. We stayed at this hotel recently based solely on trip advisor posted and were we pleased. This is truly a gem. As others have posted, you are treated as a welcomed guest, it's reasonably priced, and clean and fresh as I've ever stayed. You can't go wrong here.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank gbraun
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

This place is well maintained from the inside out! Took the family to see a Braves game and the location was perfect, would be great for nearby Six Flags too. My 5 month old daughter slept well, the surrounding area was quiet. Room was super clean, comfortable, and had a microwave and fridge. With free WiFi and a simple breakfast of coffee, juice, bananas and packaged pastries, the price of $50/night cannot be beat for the location and amenities. We will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Frances S
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mableton
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Six Flags Austell
Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville
Hampton Inn & Suites ATL-Six Flags
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West - Theme Park Area
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta West...
#4 of 11 in Lithia Springs
Econo Lodge At Six Flags
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#5 of 9 in Austell

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites-Mableton/Atlanta? Share your experiences!