We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Madison
Brady Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Madison B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2012

We stayed 2 nights in July and wished we could have stayed longer. It is an absolutely beautiful B&B. They have thought of everything guests would want or need. A glass of wine while sitting in the porch rocking chairs was a perfect end to the days of sightseeing. And Peter's breakfasts are extraordinary! Even though I am not a 'breakfast person', I enjoyed every single bite.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends

Reviewed 6 July 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Brady Inn. Peter's breakfast was full of flavour, delicious.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2012

The Brady Inn in Madison, GA was the best B&B my husband and I have stayed in so far. The breakfast was just great! Thanks Peter! Marilyn was most gracious and helpful. Madison is beautiful, I would love to return someday and stay longer.
That is one city that is doing things right!

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2012

The Brady Inn was my first experience at a bed and I loved it! The customer service was impeccable, the room was delightful, and the breakfast was delicious. The ground are stunning as well. I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2012

My wife and I went to Madison to ride in the BRAG bicycle event and stayed in the Brady Inn. Peter, Karen, Marilyn, Mary and John made our stay delightful! Beautiful home, relaxing atmosphere, a lot of special touches, great food and a great group of new friends. Everything a B&B is supposed to be! Can't wait to go back. Thanks so much. John and Kathy

Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed 24 April 2012

This property was great. This was the first time I've ever stayed at an "official" bed & breakfast. It was a slow time of the year and so I was the only guest staying there. I was a solo, female traveler and never once felt unsafe. The bed was very comfortable and the room had really nice accommodations. The owners took care of everything and I had a really nice stay. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I stayed in the main house b/c I was the only guest. On a busier day, the second house wouldn't...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 April 2012

Needed a stop over to break up a long trip. What a charming historical town and excellent accommodations. I arrived a little earlier than I anticipated to find Peter sitting on the veranda. He was very pleased to let me check in and was very thorough to show me my room and explain where I could find all of the added touches available to make my stay a memorable experience and suggested several restaurants for the evening. The inn is only a couple of blocks away from downtown which has quality shops and a beautiful new park in the center of the historic district. I walked to my cafe and enjoyed watching the sun set while sitting in swing in the park. I was treated to a wonderful breakfast and conversation before I had to depart for the rest of my journey. I will be back to take more time to get the full effect of this gem of Southern hospitality.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo