“Wonderful Experience”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Madison, Georgia
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Chop House is always a "go to" place when home visiting family and friends. Solid service, food, and dependability.

Visited June 2013

Sylacauga, Alabama
“"Best restaurant in Madison"”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This restaurant is highly recommended by our family. The service was awesome. I ordered the ribs, my daughter ordered the Shrimp and my son in law ordered the grilled pork chops. The taste of the food was delicious and we all had huge portions and definitely got our money's worth. We left very happy with our lollypops. We will definitely visit this restaurant again and Madison is a beautiful small town. Mary Harrell - from Sylacauga Alabama

2 Thank MBHarrell
Dacula, Georgia, United States
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stopped for lunch at the Madison Chop House Grille. I ordered the spinach salad with grilled chicken. When the salad arrived about 20 minutes after being ordered, it was overflowing with candied cranberries. I spent a few minutes picking out about half of them, because it was just too overwhelming and sweet. Then I tried to slice the chicken into bite size pieces. I thought I must have a dull knife because the chicken was almost impossible to cut. Then I had to chew and chew to choke it down. When the waitress came by to see if we needed anything, I showed her the partially cut pieces of chicken that the knife just couldn't handle. I told her I would try to eat it anyway because I was starving. She got the manager who insisted on bringing me a new piece of chicken. Unfortunately, it was just barely more edible than the first piece so I only ate some of it. I would recommend not ordering anything with chicken. My husband ordered the BLT and he said it was o.k.

Madison, Georgia
“Local Favorite”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Great service, friendly staff, delicious food with large portions, highly recommend this restaurant.

Wilmington, Delaware
“Madison's Best”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My sister and I spent a few days in the beautiful small town of Madison, Ga last week to visit some family members. Not only did we thoroughly enjoy the beauty of this charming area, we two stopped for dinner at this famous local restaurant for our first night's dinner. Thinking we'd just duck in and get a quick snack; we were completely surprised at the varied items on the menu and the charm and expertise of our server, Ashley. She was very friendly and quite familiar with the menu items and very willing to offer suggestions when asked. In fact, we enjoyed the meal and her attentiveness so much that the next evening we brought back our Aunt and a cousin to experience the delicious prime rib dinner. From soup to nuts, we were delighted with their pleasure in both dining al fresco on a beautiful Georgia night and their delicious meals. Kudoes to the Chop House for knowing how to correctly serve excellent food, have a lovely ambience and for having the smarts to keep an experienced and very nice server such as they have in Ashley! I'd love to give 5 stars, but unfortunately we had 2 people with leg braces and canes and only 1 Handicap parking space which unfortunately was being used. If they could designate at least one more spot closer to the door, it would make it easier on elderly and/or disabled people to not have to make close to a block walk to get there. Thanks!