Quality Inn Madison
US$122
US$121
US$115
Great 4.5/5
Super 8 Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$71
Very Good 4/5
Days Inn Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$150
No availability for your dates from our partners
Luxury Inn(Watkinsville)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleansecond buildingfront desk clerkgas stationwould stay againroad tripone night stayinterstatemicrowavecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Small room and bath but very clean with a microwave and small fridge.
Staff friendly and helpful. I would have like to have found a little nicer room in the area but for the price, it was quite adequate.

Room Tip: Front room away from the interstate.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

We were very pleased staying at this Quality Inn. We just needed a place to stay overnight nothing fancy just a resting point half way to vaca destination. Clean bed and clean shower that's all we needed and that was what we got! Good place to stay overnight if u are ever in Madison! Definitely would stay again. Thx Quality inn!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

This is an good hotel for low budget travel. The rooms were clean, and the cleaning staff very friendly. I understand this is a "budget" hotel and you get what you pay for.

The counter help needs a renovation. We called, as we were driving to the hotel at 10 pm. I asked if the hotel was "right off of RT 278". And was told, " no, we're not right off of 278, but look for Cracker Barrel we're right behind them. ". So, we happily drove down 278 NOT knowing to turn onto RT 24. We drove a long way before realizing we were about 10 miles further than we needed to be.

I take responsibility for not asking if they were on RT 278. If I had asked that question versus "are you right off of 278" could have made the difference in being given useful information. But, had I been the clerk on duty that night (Krystal). I would have been more helpful to people who were trying to find the hotel.

Room Tip: Don't stay on the back side of the main hotel, you will back up to the highway and it's very loud.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I give this one a 4 rating based on the criteria of clean, about average breakfast, comfortable and price. If you are disturbed by road noise, you might want a room in front as the back is close to I 20, but did not bother me.. It is a little hard to find, it is back of the Raceway gas station on the left as you head into town, just off I 20. Be careful getting back onto the main road, but that is true from any location along that road, can be dangerous

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelSmith
Reviewed 16 October 2012

I stayed here this past weekend since most of the hotels were booked in the area for people staying in town for weddings. I was there for a friend's wedding. I think we figured out that there were 4 weddings in town this past weekend. I decided to go with the Quality Inn since it had rooms left & had decent reviews. The outside is a little rough looking but inside of the rooms are much nicer than I had expected. We arrived in Madison around 2:30 and asked if we could check in a little early (since check-in is 3pm) The front desk clerk an older lady checked us in early with no problems and was very friendly and informative, the next monring we had an easy check-out and she inquired how the wedding was that I went to. There seemed to be a lot of hunters staying at the hotel (maybe workers? they were dressed in camos so I assume they were hunters) they got up quite early and were kind of loud. I think the front window & doors made it easier to hear them, other than that it was a very quiet evening. We didn't hear any traffic or the interstate traffic noise at all. It is also quite nice that there is a Cracker Barrell right next to it. One of the other things I didn't like was the bathrooms were very very tiny - however they were clean so that is a plus.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends