“great beds!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Madison
Huntsville, Alabama
“great beds!”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

we rented two rooms and both had great beds. It was easy to access from the Interstate and far enough from Atlanta to beat the morning traffic the next day. Front lobby staff was great and the breakfast was also good.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Baxley, Georgia
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I always enjoy my stay at Hampton Inn Madison. As always, the staff is especially friendly at check in and check out. I feel as though I could call this Hampton Inn home. It is always a pleasurable experience. I have the address saved in my GPS because I'm coming back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

powder springs, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

attentive, welcoming staff. clean room. great value for your dollar. would definitely stay here again. clean, crisp white linens on the bed. complimentary wifi. delicious complimentary breakfast. fresh, delicious coffee available 24x7. fresh apples and bananas available 24x7. room was a welcoming temperature upon our arrival.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Valerie R
Acworth, GA, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Madison, GA because I had HHilton honors points and my stay didn't cost me anything. Also, I've been satisfied with all Hilton hotels I've stayed in. This hotel is a little tired and could do with a little TLC. I found the breakfast to be sub-par. Try as I did, the alarm clock would not light up, so it was rough to know what time it was at night. The A/C worked well, but was loud. Plenty of towels, etc., but looked like they had been thrown on the racks. The hotel wasn't bad - just not great. I'd stay again because the choice of upscale hotels in Madison is not great.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

North Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This Hampton Inn seems to be the best place of its type in the area. As others have noted, it seems a bit dated, but it is very clean, and the staff tries really hard.

Our room is well-lit (which I love) and roomy. The bathroom is very generously sized. Wifi signal is strong and quick. The AC in our room worked great. Everything was fine. It's just that it all seemed ... dated.

Normally I would expect to pay $30-40 less for a room of this type situated near an interstate highway. So it's overpriced, I think. But hey, there were plenty of people staying here, and the owner is entitled to charge what the market will bear.

All things considered, this is a great place to stay if you're on your way somewhere and need to stop for the night.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank pfafftonian
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Mary Cianfrani at front desk was a pleasure at check in and MS Pat at breakfast made sure everyone was pleased with the breakfast buffet. She also made sure you were pleased. Rooms were very comfortable and clean, nice location

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Apparently Hampton Inns are the best choice in roadside hotels along the stretch of I-20 between Atlanta and Aususta. They were all full, so we didn't get to stay here, but the wonderful man at the check-in counter called around and found us a room at another chain. I really appreciated that gesture, and next time I will definitely call ahead for reservations!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Madison
Holiday Inn Express Madison
Quality Inn Madison
#6 of 6 in Madison
Red Roof Inn & Suites Madison, GA
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee

Been to Hampton Inn Madison? Share your experiences!