“Excellent Food!”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Healthy
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

I enjoy eating here for lunch. I normally eat their salads (tuna fish with a side of pasta salad), but I have had their sandwiches too. Great food with great service. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

A little cut above the average sub shop. You get lots of food for the price. Service was fast. Help was friendly. I don't usually care for subs as a business lunch but, this place may, one day, change my mind. Nothing fancy but, clean and bright.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Choices are limited but the bread is outstanding. Quick, cheap, student oriented, budget stretching, VALUE

Reviewed 13 January 2013

Best roast beef sub per my husband, and I love their smoked turkey. Friendly staff, and they are quick to get your sandwiches made & to you.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Great sandwiches and good service! We stopped in for a quick sandwich and loved it and will go back again soon.