“Service is ridiculous n unorganized”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Masters Inn Marietta
Ranked #25 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
“Service is ridiculous n unorganized”
Reviewed 11 March 2011

Front desk clerk was clueless n housekeepers r very unorganized.

• Stayed January 2011

Couples
Kennesaw, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2011

This place is located in a great area and that is all that is good about it. The rooms are very small and not the cleanest. There is also an odor. Alot of kids run around at all hours of the night and parents dont seem to care. Numerous times my key card has stopped working and I kept having to get it fixed. They did provide me with a fridge and microwave though. Parking is not all that good. Overall I give it a 2 rating.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank poeticblue
South Carolina
Reviewed 3 July 2009

Hotel nor room looks like the pictures on the site. To sum the stay up as brief as possible. The highlight of the stay, we had six bath towels in the bathroom and a roll of toilet tissue. If we had not arrived so late at night, and only staying for two nights we would have turned around as soon as we opened the door. If advertised for what it truely is, perhaps the review would not be as negative.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank master2009
S. Carolina
Reviewed 6 August 2008

I stayed at this hotel with two other people because it wasn't far from six flags. All the other hotels were book for my price range. When I arrived and check in after two pm it went well as expected. When I got into the room I noticed that there were only one set of towels and the sheets had not been changed. So I called the front desk and ask for more towels and clean linen. I was told that it would be 30 mins because they was still doing laundry. How can you run a hotel with only limited linen I don't know. After 30 mins. passed I called back they still weren't ready it took 2 hours to get two sets towels and two sets of linen. Well on the third day same thing all over we had to wait for towels. The covers weren't clean the room weren't clean either. They had no iron. I would not stay here again or suggest anyone to.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — cleaniness
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
New Market, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 October 2006

Arrived around 3:30 to find that I was in room 216. There is no elevator, so if you're upstairs you have to take the stairs. The stairs, depending on your room, might lend to a hike.
There was some kind of interference on the TV from time to time. Room was clean and well stocked with towels. There is high speed wireless, but it's probably from the hotel next door. I had no issues using it.
It appeared that the hotel may have been sold out because the parking lot was full. You may enter via the Shell station.

• Liked — Location near I 75
  • Disliked — Entrance to hotel is hidden
  • Tips/Secrets — No elevator, but only two floors
  • Stayed October 2006, travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank Bob_Werner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marietta
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria

Been to Masters Inn Marietta? Share your experiences!