“Perfect Date Night”

Cuisines: Colombian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip: 30064
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I was referred to this restaurant by a friend, and I am so glad I was. We had tostones for appetizer. We ordered the curry tilapia and the camerones al ajillo for our dishes. The food was delicious. The shrimp dish came with maduros that were just about the best I ever had.
I do recommend reservations, as it is a small restaurant. The music, and ambiance made me feel like I was on vacation. I highly recommend Kiosco.

1  Thank Trekaren1

Reviewed 12 July 2014

My husband and I discovered this restaurant and we're glad we did. Quaint little place. Make sure to make reservations.

2  Thank Nannetteph218
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was exactly the kind of place I was looking for tonight. Very small, very friendly and very good, authentic Columbian food. The waiter, Steve, was charming and helpful without being overbearing. The mango sangria was terrific, as was the half roasted chicken with raspberry sauce and steak with avocado and sweet plantains. And the Tres Leches was the perfect dessert! I live nearby and will be back often.

1  Thank Sandi E
Reviewed 1 July 2014

The raspberry chicken was good. Stay away from the combination appetizer, it was dry and over cooked. The soup was watery. I did not find the place unforgettable.

2  Thank Eddieme
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I love Kioscos, and every friend that I have brought there now loves it too! Eddie is so charming and the staff makes you feel si welcome. The garbanzo salad is my favorite, and I've stopped in to buy it to go a few times. Still trying to figure out how they make it.... I've tried but mine is never as good. And they won't tell ;). I think they have a special olive oil infused with a spice? I'll keep flattering them and try to get the secret. The raspberry chicken is fabulous. And the sangria is perfect after enjoying the Marietta Square. Brought my friend from St Augustine here this week and she went on and on about the square and kioscos ! My whole family says this is our favorite restaurant. .. just make sure you call ahead for a table.

2  Thank Ali M

Been to Kiosco? Share your experiences!