“Quality Cuban food”

Cuisines: Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

Had a great Cuban sandwich and really good pulled beef brisket. Beef empanadas were very good as well. Will definitely be back.

There are newer reviews for Cuban Diner

Reviewed 16 January 2014

AMAZING food! Our server went through the menu and thoroughly explained everything with us, he took the time to make sure we understood the dishes and didn't have any questions. The food was even better then the service! It was my first Cuban dining experience and now I am hooked! Everything was so fresh and amazingly delicious!...this restaurant is a real gem you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 15 January 2014

As a native of Marietta, I have been to just about every great restaurant in the area. However, I only recently discovered this culinary gem. I was a little weary at first considering that Georgia is not exactly known for its Cuban food, and most Cuban restaurants in the area have not been very successful. Yet, the Cuban Diner lives up to its reputation.
I went to the Cuban Diner during the slow part of the day, and my family and I were the only customers in the entire restaurant. However, I was treated as if I had come while the restaurant was full. The service was great, and the owner of the restaurant is the nicest guy. Now, to the important stuff. The food.
The food is amazing. They serve all sorts of traditional Cuban dishes, and it is a meat and rice lovers paradise. There are also all sorts non-meat choices as well. There are so many options to choose from, and you can get enough food to put into a coma for ten dollars. These prices match that of any other restaurant in Marietta, so its a great deal.
Other reviewers complained about the location, but the Cuban Diner is located in a pretty nice place. It is not far from the Marietta Square, and is nestled in the middle of small strip mall. Its a little bit of a sleepy strip mall, so it gives off the effect being a hideaway. This makes it the perfect place to grab both great food and stay away from the crowds that flood Marietta Square during the weekends and peak times.
If you like Cuban food or just food in general, the Cuban Diner is the place to go. I will be returning to the Cuban Diner multiple times, and it is now my go to place for lunch and dinner. Plus its great for families, dates, friends, or just wanting to experience good food. There is plenty of delicious food to be found in Marietta, but this is the greatest. The Cuban Diner is officially the best restaurant in Marietta, and it lives up to rank as #1.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

While browsing through Tripadvisor looking at restaurant ratings in my area, was surprised to find a cuban restaurant in my locale. A Cuban restaurant that is ranked # 1 - the Cuban Diner! Well, the family and I headed over to the Cuban Diner within a week of finding it on Tripadvisor and yes the Cuban Diner is a definite # 1!

First fell in love with Cuban food on a trip to Florida and had not been able to find anything close to it here in Atlanta until now. Everything everyone had in my party was excellent - Black Beans and Rice, Pork, Cuban sandwich, fried yucca, etc.

Prices are very reasonable, restaurant has nice decor and very clean. The staff was wonderful and very attentive. Reading through the Tripadvisor reviews, noticed some that indicated disappointment with the strip mall location that it's in, so we weren't sure what to expect when driving into the complex (was thinking it was going to be half vacant, falling down, etc.) however found that it wasn't bad at all. No, it isn't an upscale area. It's an older strip mall that is in in 4th or 5th life and it isn't half vacant - in fact it appeared that every storefront was full - which is good given our economy where upscale malls are half vacant. Also, compared to some of the other great Cuban restaurants that I have eaten at in Miami and Key West, the Cuban Diner's locale is in a way better area than those restaurants were. When I did go to a Cuban restaurant in the upscale area of South Beach - I was very disappointed how bland the food was.

So if you're looking for excellent Cuban food in the metro Atlanta area - go to the Cuban Diner in Marietta!

1  Thank Chapsbaby
Reviewed 5 January 2014

If your looking for that Cuban taste, this is the place. The Black Beans and Rice are perfect. We visit weekly with friends for lunch.

1  Thank Sully B