“Another vote for "good but noisy"”
Review of Marlow's Tavern

Marlow's Tavern
Ranked #21 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Opened about 4 months now. A nice, local tavern with very good food.
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We arrived early prior to a concert - about 4:45pm. There were maybe three tables occupied and where do they seat us - next to a booth with the loudest woman I've ever heard. As we waited for the other couple, I wondered how we could possibly enjoy a visit with her beside us but didn't want to embarrass her or us by asking to be moved. Luckily, our companions were not as shy - they asked for another table two minutes after they sat down. You could hear this woman the minute you entered - I can't imagine why the hostess would seat anyone there with a whole restaurant to choose from. But once that was settled, everyone seemed to have positive things to say of their meals. I had a fantastic steak and gorgonzola salad. I'd loved to go back for the food but not sure I want to take a chance on the noise level.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Good food and service and always busy which is a good sign for a restaurant. Not a place to conversation.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

We were visiting to scout out our move to the area. The staff and food were superb. Christine ,I think was our server and she was delightful. The manager brought us an appetizer after finding out it was our first time dining in. That in itself proved this was a great place because the staff communicated even while they were slammed. There was an extremely long wait for a table but our food came out in less than 15 minutes. We loved it so much in our few day trip visited twice. Def will return and so should you. Staff atmosphere and food were fantastic

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Marlow's is obviously doing something right because it was very crowded the night we ate there. My purpose for writing this review is to highlight that when the menu says all burgers come with .... red onion.... then don't tell the customer the Black and Blue doesn't come with onion. Change the menu. And don't charge for something that is a part of nearly every burger served.

1  Thank MrTympani
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I HAVE BEEN HERE SEVERAL TIMES WITH MY HUSBAND , WE LOVE THERE OTHER place ,,, Aqua Blue. We have only had marginally good dinners here at Marlow's Tavern though.. The steak and chefs is pretty good though. It could just be better but it is ok.