“Business Trip”

Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Madison, AL
“Business Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

I chose this Quality Inn to stay at for my business trip this week. It was extremely close to where I needed to be. From the initial call making the reservation, to the check out process, this was a very positive experience. Clean, comfortable rooms and very friendly employees. This will be where I stay in the future. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank JMay56
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this review, 15 September 2012
Thank you for taking the time to respond telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
We certainly enjoyed having you here with us and hope that all aspects of our service and facilities here met with your utmost satisfaction.
The Management and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional service and excellent accommodations. Your comments and reviews allow us to improve the quality and the level of service we strive to provide. Hope to see you again soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Buford, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2012

Stayed here one night and was pleasantly surprised. As long as you are just looking for a simple, no frills, clean hotel at a good price, the Quality Inn is just fine. Check-in was easy and quick. The room was clean and nice. The bed was comfortable. Checkout was also easy and quick. The free breakfast was better than I expected. My only complaint was the small, half size pillows they put on the bed. They give you four of them on a king size bed but I don't understand why they aren't regular size pillows. Other than that, the stay was great. I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled on business
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Thank you for the review telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
I thank you for sharing your experience regarding the pillows and we are replacing our pillows in the very near future and hope to see you soon.
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn marietta.
Atlanta GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

I spent several days here while packing up my house to move. The decor was dated and no-frills, but they had made a few updates and the room was large and clean. The sheets and towels were new and comfy and bright clean white. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge, the AC unit was strong and water pressure good. The room had NO stale or unpleasant smells, though the hallways and lobby smelled a bit strongly of cleaners (like Pine-Sol). Better cleaner smell than dirty smell! I checked out Wednesday morning but came back again for one more night and got a different room. It had brand new carpet. The manager said they had just started replacing the carpets. The staff were very friendly. This is not a great area, generally speaking, and it has nothing to offer a vacationing family. But the hotel had security cameras around the exterior, and I felt perfectly safe for myself and my car. For an economical stop-over just off I-75, I recommend it.

Stayed August 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn marietta.
Chattanooga, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2012

I first found this hotel from this site, ("Trip-A") and it was it same if not better. Check in was a little slow but I was tired from six-flags and waiting on anything else was giving me nightmares from standing in line all day. However, the room was clean, and in order. There were four of us and we went through the towels pretty quickly. I sent my daughter and niece to the front desk to obtain more towels. In just a few minutes they returned with towels and the first comment from my 13 year old niece was, "they were very nice". The breakfast was accommodating, just keep in mind it’s not a 5 star hotel. The in room refrigerator, microwave, and free Wi-Fi and parking was a big plus. I would stay again…

Room Tip: The best parking is to the inside square of the pool area
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank huggiek
Thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.We certainly enjoyed having you here with us.Your comments and reviews allow us to improve the quality and the level of service we strive to provide.
Hope to see you again in the near future.
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn Marietta.
Manhattan, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

King bedroom was clean, quiet. Inn has interior hallways and semi-private vanity sink area outside of bathroom. Inn takes pets, but did not hear any pet noise. Walking distance to restaurant, or just short 3-4 mile drive to Cumberland Mall where more restaurants are available. Easy access on/off interstate. Area is bustling, but still a lot less traffic than in Atlanta, so met our needs exactly.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank roadtripmajik
Thank you for taking the time for the review telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
Hope to see you again soon
North, South Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2012

stayed Fri-Sun although hotel appeared to be full Fri & Sat it was very quite and as a woman traveling alone I felt safe. Room was clean and comfortable staff came in and cleaned every day while I was out restocked, cfe and toiletries. Breakfast included eggs, sausage and sausage gravy along with the usual pastries and cereal. Staff friendly and helpful and grounds are very well kept. A/C worked perfectly. I can say this was a great stay with no problems.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank hikling
Thank you for taking the time to write the review and telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
Hope to see you again soon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

This hotel doesn't look so attractive but once u walk into the room u completely forget about the appearance on the outside. It's located right off I75, there is a cracker barrel right next door. In the room there is a fridge and microwave, flat screen TVs, and the rooms are very spacious. There is one bad thing about the room and that is the shower. The shower head has a setting that can't b changed. If u enjoy being pelted by water while u shower u will luv it, I personally don't so I hope they change that b4 my next visit back to Atlanta. Other than that I had a good 2 night stay here. for the price of the room its a great stay

• Stayed July 2012