“Very food overnight hotel close to 1-75”

Quality Inn Marietta
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Very good budget hotel close to I-75 just North of the Atlanta bypass. Very clean. Small rooms with fridge. microwave, TV & coffee maker Free Wifi. Comfortable king bed with crisp bed linens. Pet friendly ($15 surcharge) Offers comp breakfast with waffles or egg biscuit sandwiches, juice & coffee. Friendly front desk staff. Elevator.

• Stayed: January 2013
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn Marietta

Reviewed 4 December 2012

We had driven from Ft. Myers, FL and wanted to get through Atlanta so stopped at the first Quality Inn we found. The front desk agent was very friendly and helpful. The rate was around $75 which for a Friday night the weekend of thanksgiving was a fair rate. I typically stay at Choice brand hotels, and as is the normal rule of thumb for these properties the property was clean, the beds comfortable and the staff helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank nathansharp
Reviewed 8 November 2012

This hotel is newly renovated, the rooms are great. Everything is clean, fresh and new. So nice to get good wi-fi that give fast service. Front Desk is awsome, they made me feel at home and had a nice goody basket for me on check in.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 September 2012

Not a bad place to stay. The only bad thing was that the pool was closed even though it was 85 degrees outside. Exactly what was expected as far as room and service although the staff was exceptionally nice.

• Stayed: September 2012
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2012

I am glad to hear our staff met your expectations. I also apologize our pool was closed during your stay with us. The pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day. Thank you for your review and letting us know your concern about the pool. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 September 2012

I chose this Quality Inn to stay at for my business trip this week. It was extremely close to where I needed to be. From the initial call making the reservation, to the check out process, this was a very positive experience. Clean, comfortable rooms and very friendly employees. This will be where I stay in the future. Thank you!!!!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank JMay56
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to respond telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
We certainly enjoyed having you here with us and hope that all aspects of our service and facilities here met with your utmost satisfaction.
The Management and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional service and excellent accommodations. Your comments and reviews allow us to improve the quality and the level of service we strive to provide. Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 30 August 2012

Stayed here one night and was pleasantly surprised. As long as you are just looking for a simple, no frills, clean hotel at a good price, the Quality Inn is just fine. Check-in was easy and quick. The room was clean and nice. The bed was comfortable. Checkout was also easy and quick. The free breakfast was better than I expected. My only complaint was the small, half size pillows they put on the bed. They give you four of them on a king size bed but I don't understand why they aren't regular size pillows. Other than that, the stay was great. I plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
QualityInnga, General Manager at Quality Inn Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Thank you for the review telling us about your stay at our hotel . We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing the Quality Inn Marietta and staff to serve you.
We certainly enjoyed having you here with us.Your comments and reviews allow us to improve the quality and the level of service we strive to provide.
I thank you for sharing your experience regarding the pillows and we are replacing our pillows in the very near future and hope to see you soon.
Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn marietta.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I spent several days here while packing up my house to move. The decor was dated and no-frills, but they had made a few updates and the room was large and clean. The sheets and towels were new and comfy and bright clean white. The room had a microwave and mini-fridge, the AC unit was strong and water pressure good. The room had NO stale or unpleasant smells, though the hallways and lobby smelled a bit strongly of cleaners (like Pine-Sol). Better cleaner smell than dirty smell! I checked out Wednesday morning but came back again for one more night and got a different room. It had brand new carpet. The manager said they had just started replacing the carpets. The staff were very friendly. This is not a great area, generally speaking, and it has nothing to offer a vacationing family. But the hotel had security cameras around the exterior, and I felt perfectly safe for myself and my car. For an economical stop-over just off I-75, I recommend it.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Quality Inn marietta.