“Good Hotel”

Quality Inn Marietta
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 4 April 2013

On our return to the North we chose(after checking Trip Advisor reviews) to stay at this Quality Inn. We booked ahead and arrived at 11:00 PM after an 10 hr drive. On check in I was asked for my CAA/AAA card which apparently you must have to get the rate quoted on Hotels.com where I booked the room. So just a watch out when you book because this web site did not require my card # when I booked. Was not a problem tho. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and the bathroom was nice and clean as well. The breakfast was good with a wide range of choices and hot coffee and tea. Also it was close to I-75 for easy off and on. I would recommend this property and will plan to stay again next year.

Room Tip: 3rd floor was very quiet
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Broadwayone

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We were pleased with our stay. The room was clean and the queen sized beds were right-sized. Breakfast was ok. Lobby and hallways were clean and well maintained. Location near highway was convenient. The staff is courteous and helpful.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 March 2013 via mobile

Very impressed. Arrived near midnight to helpful and charming front desk staff, got a nice double room for $63. Everything was very clean, down to the corners of the bathroom and the rug. Breakfast was ... let's say satisfactory, and free. There's a Cracker Barrel across the street if you want real breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2013
3  Thank usernametaker
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This Hotel was a spur of the moment decision, I was tired and needed a rest. I made the horrible mistake of leaving my purse behind, I know bad mistake. Mind you I only left my purse, no wallet, nothing of value to anyone else, but my keys to my car & house. So after realizing my error I contact customer service rep and he states the maids haven't turned anything in. I told cust.service rep all I wanted was my keys, that to please speak with housekeeper that cleaned room. I know that noone else took purse, so who else. Guess they needed my keys to my house and car more me. Thanks for your gracious, theiving hospitality. Never sleep there if you expect honesty and great customer service. When I come bck to Georgia soon, I will make sure to go somewhere the service is stellar.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed 6 February 2013

As long as you are just looking for a simple, no frills, clean hotel, the Quality Inn is just fine. The room was clean, and the breakfast was decent. We stayed in this hotel on our way home from Florida. The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly, knowledgeable, polite, and helpful.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2013

Very good budget hotel close to I-75 just North of the Atlanta bypass. Very clean. Small rooms with fridge. microwave, TV & coffee maker Free Wifi. Comfortable king bed with crisp bed linens. Pet friendly ($15 surcharge) Offers comp breakfast with waffles or egg biscuit sandwiches, juice & coffee. Friendly front desk staff. Elevator.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 4 December 2012

We had driven from Ft. Myers, FL and wanted to get through Atlanta so stopped at the first Quality Inn we found. The front desk agent was very friendly and helpful. The rate was around $75 which for a Friday night the weekend of thanksgiving was a fair rate. I typically stay at Choice brand hotels, and as is the normal rule of thumb for these properties the property was clean, the beds comfortable and the staff helpful.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family