“Delicious Smoky Flavor!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
“Delicious Smoky Flavor!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The barbecue plate was delicious. The ribs were not fall-off-the-bone tender, but the flavor was fantastic! The family favorite is the mac n cheese. This is some of the best BBQ we have ever eaten. It is more expensive than most, but worth the price.

Alpharetta, Georgia
“Really good BBQ”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

Got there just before closing and they were out of Mac and cheese and baked beans. I do appreciate their philosophy about fresh food, not leftovers. I should've come earlier but the pulled pork melted in my mouth and I'll return for the sides

• Visited May 2014
“solid”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

usually get some takeout brisket once or twice a month. $12.99/lb I think. so 1.5 lbs and a couple sides feed the family for $30. not too shabby. the brisket is excellent. they give some flat and some point. nicely chopped up. they have a couple sauces to use that we're happy with. it's cheaper and easier than me dealing with a brisket for 10 hrs. pork butt I can handle, but the brisket is all GC! in fact, eating some tonight.

• Visited April 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Overpriced”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The BBQ is decent, but they are more expensive than others nearby and they short take out orders and

Visited September 2013
1 Thank rex b
Marietta, Georgia
“Overpriced and They short Take Out Orders”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

The BBQ is as good as several of the other local BBQ restaurants but more expensive. Last time I went was a take out and I paid $76 for 2#s of meat, 2 sides and 4 pieces of pie. I tipped the packers $4. They did not give me half the pie that I paid for and discussed with them in detail. The pie was for the wife and her family, and when I asked her 2 days later if she liked it, she informed me we were shorted. I called and since I did not call that same day they would not either give me more pie or reimburse me for what I overspent.

I have a thick skin, but this is simply wrong and it is a warning when you deal with people who are not reasonable or that care about you being a customer. I would avoid this place unless you want to wait a long time, over pay for your food and then get stiffed.

• Visited September 2013