Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$131
US$125
US$117
US$170
US$155
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
US$68
US$54
US$46
All reviewsroom was cleanmarietta dinersmoking roomchoice hotelssized bedshort staygreat rateflat screen tvlysolsofalinensatlanta
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Bathroom and floor were not clean....Which made me wonder about the rest of the room. There were no bath rags in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The breakfast was just danish and toast, no bagels, fruit, etc. The manager was very rude. There was pubic hair on the toilet when I checked in from the people before us. Breakfast was supposed to be at 6:30am, but in the morning we were told it was at 7:00am The manager told me "1/2 won't make a difference in my life". It did however I had to get to MI that day. The pool wasn't open.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2012

This was the first Baymont Inn that I have been disgusted with. I always try to make my reservation at a Baymont Inn because up till now I've alway had a great experience. I was extremely tired from my travels and was hoping to stay at a nice clean Baymont Inn but that wasn't the case. The first room I was given the bed was unmade, second room the refrigerator was dirty and there was hair all over the bathtub. So I got to look at a third room and unfortunately the third one was not the charm, the water in the in the bathtub did not drain, the shower curtain was mildewy and the air was so musty I was afraid for my health.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2012

When I checked in it was raining and one of the clerks who works in the hotel had his car parked under the hotel awning, I had to ask him to move his vehicle so I could get my suit case out without getting soaked. The counter clerk was very rude, short and unfriendly like why are you bothering me. Another day I went to ask for more towels since I had the do not disturbed on the door and the lady at the front desk say she doesn't have any. Mind you this was during the day in the middle of the day how do you run out of towels already.

There isn't very many parking spots either but the hotel was booked for the holiday weekend. I'm on the fence if I would ever stay there again for the price that I paid.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2012

Check in was fast and the room was average. My room (115) didnt have a remote. I told the front desk and they had one sent to my room in 15min. The bathroom was ok, the toliet was not steady, it would rock side to side. I was only there for one night so I didnt make a big deal about it. The carpet could have been cleaner, but it wasnt bad. Overall no a bad place for a night, I would not park in the back of the hotel.......

Room Tip: Park in the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business