“sleep great”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Best sleep I had all weel travling was on my way home when I stoped for the night. Got a great rate great room. realy clean,an a bed soft an comfey. real quiet room. Front desk was awsome an fast check in. I loved a good nights sleep an you will get it here

Room Tip: I prefer down stairs
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Bob N

Reviewed 9 November 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 October 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2012

We had driven 600+ miles that day and just wanted a clean, quiet room to spend the night and hit the road again early next morning. Once we got into our room, there were no drinking cups. Went to lobby to get some. Then my friend discovered no shower curtain. I called desk and asked for shower curtain. The front desk lady brought the shower curtain and handed it to my friend. I called the desk and asked her to send someone to install the shower curtain. OK, fine. Now we look at our beds, sheets did not look frresh & clean and one bed had pillow cases missing. I went to lobby AGAIN to rreport missing pillow cases. At this point the lady moved us to another room. The new room seemed much better. We finally got a good nights sleep and hit the road early next morning. I am not one to complain, it just looked like the cleaning staff had left halfway thru doing our room. Also, we asked the front desk lady where was the closest restaurant and she directed to a place a few miles from here (Marietta Diner) stating the only places nearby were "fast food". We started out and immediately saw an Applebees, pulled in and had a good dinnner. Don't know why she directed to a place severeal miles away. Front Desk people spend all their time on their laptops when not checking in/out customers. Room was extremely humid.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank randykay10
Reviewed 27 September 2012

This hotel is dirty and in a bad location. The bathroom was dirty, had 3 conditioners and no shampoo and there was 1 washcloth and 1 towel for 2 people. The refrigerator did not work, there was an ironing board but no iron. The closet had one hanger, both the microwave and the alarm clock were not plugged in. Will never stay there again. The only nice thing I can say is the man at the check-in desk was friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Bathroom and floor were not clean....Which made me wonder about the rest of the room. There were no bath rags in the bathroom.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 September 2012

The breakfast was just danish and toast, no bagels, fruit, etc. The manager was very rude. There was pubic hair on the toilet when I checked in from the people before us. Breakfast was supposed to be at 6:30am, but in the morning we were told it was at 7:00am The manager told me "1/2 won't make a difference in my life". It did however I had to get to MI that day. The pool wasn't open.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple