“Good but Pricey!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Roswell Rd
Description: Seed Kitchen & Bar is a chef driven, modern American neighborhood restaurant by Chef Doug Turbush located at Merchant's Walk in East Cobb. The expansive boutique wine program provides cherry picked wines at incredible values. Mixologists stir up vintage and modern takes on cocktails, and American and International Craft beers are on tap in this vibrant, sleek and modern setting designed by Ai3.
Marietta, Georgia
“Good but Pricey!!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate dinner at Seed, on the recommendation of frients of ours. I had the jumbo sea scallops, which were wonderful! My husband had the burger and said that it was just OK. The prices are high, I think, for what we got. My wine was $10 a glass and my friend's was $14. A bit too rich for my blood, but if you don't mind paying the higher price, you'll probably enjoy it. Service was very good. They also offer the option for you to bring your own wine, but charge a $15/bottle corkage fee. Good to know if you are wine connoisseur.

• Visited May 2014

Georgia
“Makes special occasions special!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My husband made reservations here to celebrate my birthday. We were super surprised to receive a pair of menus with "Happy Birthday Liz" on the top. The service was excellent, and food wonderful. At the end of our meal, again another surprise - a special dessert with Happy Birthday written in chocolate. Does it get any better than that?

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank fitzatl
Chattanooga
“Noisy”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Great food and attention by staff. But a bit too noisy for our taste. We enjoyed the seasonal vegetables and sweet potato ravioli, pasta made from scratch. Strawberry gazpacho soup was stupendous! I know, sounds weird, but try it!

Visited May 2014
Marietta, Georgia
“Best restaurant in Cobb”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

We had heard the good things about Seed from friends but typically go to Roswell, Midtown or Buckhead when we want a great meal. We decided to go for a last minute dinner and ate at the bar as we didn't have reservations. Service and setting were still top notch and the food was excellent. Best restaurant in Cobb hands down and would easily fit into any of the "foodie" neighborhoods mentioned above.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Loftinspace
Woodstock, Georgia
“Love this place.”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We dine often at Seed so we must enjoy the food served. The servers are wonderful. Our favorites are Dionne, Casiopia, and Brian. Yani, the assistant server is a delight to talk to. The cornbread is yummy, the vegetables of the season dish never disappoints me. My all time favorite are their brunch dishes. You won't regret dining there.

• Visited May 2014