“Blacklight fun”

35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Blacklight fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I went with my boyfriend and my nephew, who was 3 or 4 but who couldn't stay on the course properly because of his age. Anyway, it was mostly black lights and a couple of kinda scary monsters, and there is an arcade. I think the best part is they do the prices by height so we paid little money for my nephew to just hit a ball around. Nice for younger kids moreso, but not too young so they get scared of the monsters.

Canton, Georgia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fun for the kids...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 February 2012

Black light, indoor mini golf. Neat to try at least once.

1 Thank Sabes1997
Kennesaw, GA
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“Indoor putt-putt on a challenging course”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 February 2012

I went here with some friends, not knowing what to expect. The place is inside a strip mall, in something like warehouse space. Up front is an arcade, and I'm not sure what it has except for the one pinball machine that I played. Well, I did see skeeball. And in the back is the putt-putt course.

For putt-putt, it's pretty darn challenging. The course has a lot of winding shots where you have to make three or four turns to get to the hole. Banking shots off the side bumpers is encouraged. The area is pretty dark, and there are flashing laser lights and strobe lights and it can be somewhat disorienting at time, which was actually part of the fun. The 'monster' part I guess comes from some props in the area, scattered throughout the course. '80s music plays in the background. The course itself is pretty compact, with no wasted space.

So, it was putt-putt, it was what you'd expect, it's indoors so you can play in the rain, and we were adequately entertained.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank rabidstoat
atlanta ga
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

my son went and stated that it was ok so I have to go with that