“Fantastico!!”

La Carreta Hispanic Grocery & Taqueria
Ranked #37 of 734 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Colombian
Description: Near Whole Foods and the Big Chicken on Roswell Road, Marietta, Georgia.
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Real Columbian and Mexican food!! Tostoes and guacamole is an appitizer to die for. Flan is fantastic for dessert. In between you can indulge 3 types of homemade tamales, several glavors of tacos and the best black beans in Atlanta.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

We heard this place was great, and it doesn't disappoint! We had the tostones with guacamole for an appetizer, very fresh and yummy! Service was outstanding & several manager's came by to ensure all was good. My wife had the burrito & I had 2 tacos with beans and rice. All food was seasoned perfectly & my pork taco (pastor) was a bit spicy and had pineapple to balance the heat. Clean restaurant too. A hidden gem in plain sight! Just go!!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

I didn't get a chance to check out the tienda, but the restaurant is excellent. We have driven past this place many times but we finally had to stop in thanks to the recommendation of a neighbor.
Our service was as expected, very friendly.
The food was great! We had 4 different dishes and we all shared so that we could taste all the variety. The salsa tasted very fresh and the chips as well. They also had some great margaritas.
I would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Very clean restaurant, staff was super friendly! I'm a sucker for fish tacos, I got the tres taco platter which came w rice black beans and a coleslaw side. The beans although simple were literally the best I've ever had, ever. I would eat them for breakfast if I could. The tacos were very fresh and tasted authentic. Prices were decent for the portion size. Def would recommend to anyone, we will be going back

Reviewed 1 May 2014

Was totally not prepared for how great this place is. From the warm, friendly welcome, to the special touches everywhere. Yes, great drinks and service. But the main event is the Mexican / Colombian dishes served fresh, authentic, and at great prices. My night there was a singer quietly offering live music that put the whole affair over the top. We started with the Tostones and Guacamole along with chips and salsa and that helped set the tone for all that followed: fresh, bright, interesting flavors, and always served with a smile. I hate I don't live near here. If you come, don't be confused by the two doors: one for the grocery store (tienda) on the right and to the left is the restaurant. Though the menu reads quite Mexican, they feature some standout Colombian dishes. Don't miss this place ... and great on the budget! I'm just honored to be among the few to review this place. Wow.