“This motel is a health hazard!!! Roaches , dog poop and mold everywhere!!!”

Studio 6 Atlanta - Marietta
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Marietta
“This motel is a health hazard!!! Roaches , dog poop and mold everywhere!!!”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

They say that they are re modeling ? Who are they remodeling for ? The rooms still have roaches crawling everywhere having house warming parties. The mattress had a big blood stain on it.finding it after we changed our linen. The pet lovers have no limit to where their dogs take poop. It is every where steps , parking lot , and walk ways. The ceilings are leaking urine smells...you will find just about everything going on here . will not return here .....nasty.....

• Stayed August 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I was in the Marietta area for an extended time and I needed a good value for my money and I've always thought that Motel 6 was good, so I gave Studio 6 a try and was happily satisfied. I've stayed in cheapo extended stay places before, but this one was clean, well stocked, and very well staffed.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank George G
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Reviewed 9 July 2013

The Studio 6 is a very charming hotel in a great neighborhood of Atlanta. The place is close to all good different kind of cuisine and beautiful places. If you want to stay with your family in a safe place and want to have lots of fun in Atlanta, this is the place for you. Rooms are very comfortable. They have nice arrangements for families and the staffs are always very helpful. I would love to stay in this place again and again.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Prince B
Reviewed 25 May 2013

This is the second time I stayed at Studio 6 at Delk Road. First time was last summer. I found lots of improvements like cleanliness, nice land scaping, gentle and helpful staff, renovated rooms. Although I got some difficulties talking to housekeeping people because of their language barrier, they are very helpful. Their new swiming pool looks just awesome. I wish I could use that but that would be opening this memorial day I heard.

• Stayed May 2013
3 Thank Jessicawilder
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 14 May 2013

I liked this place very much. Its a huge property and most importantly it is pet friendly. Manager Carrol is a very nice person, always ask us regarding any concern. We stayed there for a week. They are setting up a nice pool area. Seems like this summer would be a fun! I will recommend this place.

Room Tip: Lots of rooms are getting renovated. Ask for it if that is available.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Mellisa R
Reviewed 7 April 2013

The carpet was very stained, floors dirty and spreads on bed had holes in it and blankets was also dirty with stains. i didn't.even.take a.shower for the.night i stayed because the place was just that dirty. Toilet had urine on.the.seat...any. Kids was making noise on the fourth floor, running up and down the stairs.with.their.skateboards. Screaming and loud. Plus the area is very unsafe.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Richminded
Joy H, General Manager at Studio 6 Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, 22 April 2013
I am so sorry your recent stay at Studio 6 did not meet your expectations. I assure you all of your concerns have been investigated and addressed. It is our goal to offer the best services and quality at the lowest price of any national budget economy chain. Obviously we fell short your last stay. Please accept our deepest apologies and thank you for taking the time to write and share your experience.
Michigan
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This is a central location but if you're a single girl, I would stay away. This place is okay for a few nights but be careful where you park and never leave anything unattended. If you're a drug dealer, smoker, etc. you may do well here. Saw a lot of deals go down, found a bag of weed next to my car one morning, and some roach clips. And some real roaches too. A little bit of everything. Free wifi, but the bathroom leaked the whole time, and they say they're big fridges, but I had a larger fridge in my dorm room in college. Trying to find a weekly hotel while I purchase a home and this was central to bank and house...Left early and transferred to the studio 6 in Roswell while I continued to surf the housing market. Would have given it lower, but they did supply the hotel with Marietta police a few nights a week.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank mascaroc
Crystal G, General Manager at Studio 6 Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Studio 6 is excited to offer our guests the very best in accomdations,guest services, security and 'feel right at home' amenities. Many changes are taking place which will be more inviting and satisfying. We look forward to having you return as a guest in the near future.
Studio 6 Mansgement Team