“Dated and long waits for go-kart...”
Review of Mountasia Marietta

Mountasia Marietta
Ranked #5 of 15 Fun & Games in Marietta
More attraction details
Owner description: Mountasia Marietta makes celebrating a birthday, having a party, doing corporate parties, events and team building, or spending quality time with family and friends easier and hassle free. It's the perfect place for friends and families to get together and cut loose with fun, games, and great food. With Go Karts, Arcade, and Miniature Golf, there's every way to play at Mountasia Marietta!
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

We attempted to ride go-karts here one Saturday night and there was over an hour wait so we ended up spending $20 on gaming machines of which a lot of them were so old they took our money and or didn't spit out tickets for my kids. Definitely nothing to write home about and I wouldn't ever go back here. A disappointment to say the least...needs an overhaul.

1  Thank MsReviewQueen
Andrew C, Manager at Mountasia Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you for bringing your experience to my attention. We strive to make every guest experience the best it can be. I am sorry the wait at the go-kart track was long and that you had some issues in the game room. We do regular checks of every game and any game issues brought to our attention are handled as soon as possible.

I hope you give our location another chance and please bring any issues you may have to the manager on duty and we will do whatever we can to make your visit an enjoyable one.

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent a day with my friend and our sons to go play miniature golf and go-cart riding. We signed up to play 18 holes. The course was in horrible condition. Carpets or "greens" were split. Holes were not deep enough on some holes that your ball would go in and bounce out. Happened on at least 5 or more holes. Landscaping was overgrown and unruly kept. Boys looked forward to go cart riding. My kid was placed in a very slow car. I mentioned it to one of the workers, Dante, who shrugged his shoulders and walked away. Really?? My friends son was sold a ticket then told he wasn't tall enough to drive a car. Instead of notifying his mom they simply paired him up with an adult that was a complete stranger. After their ride, I requested a refund for my friends son since he was unable to drive. Getting one was like pulling teeth. They wanted to give us arcade tokens instead of our money back. Ended up getting refunded for one go cart ticket but that was all. Also there where a ton of balls just sitting in the water. Looks like they hadn't been picked up for well over a week. Very disappointing trip. I will never be back. Worse unkept miniature golf course I have ever been to. They should be very ashamed at the condition of this place

Andrew C, Manager at Mountasia Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

I am so sorry to hear your experience was not up to our normal standards. We strive to make every guest visit a fun and enjoyable event. I would like to discuss your experience further if possible. Please call the location or email me directly at:

Andrew Christian
AChristian@PalaceEntertainment.com

Thank you.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

We took our boys here recently and had a wonderful time! The putt, putt golf was enjoyable. The racing was a blast although some of their cars need work thus I couldn't give it a 5 star. (Had the cars worked well it would be a 5 star, however we got a dud that wouldn't run properly) The course is bumpy but still worth the race. We loved the game room and actually had the place completely to ourselves at the end of the night. Well worth the money when you buy tickets online and use the discounts. I can't wait to go and do it again. We plan on taking advantage of the homeschool days on Thursdays once a month. Plus if you bring in perfect attendance form and completed homework form filled in for each child they get free tokens!

3  Thank Health4a
Andrew C, General Manager at Mountasia Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thanks so much for coming by and I am glad you had a good visit. I'm so sorry that your initial go-kart didn't appear to work correctly, but glad the track team was able to help you and your family out to ultimately have a great time.

Thank you again for taking the time to make a comment and have an excellent day!

Reviewed 30 March 2014

The boys and I went for our bi-weekly family day and we had a great time. We rode the go-karts over and over and over again. Then we played miniature golf along with playing games in the arcade. This is the perfect place to spend the day with the kids.

2  Thank Naturalbabydol
Andrew C, General Manager at Mountasia Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you so much for visiting the park and we are delighted you had a great visit. We hope you come back soon for one of your future bi-weekly family days!

Take care and have a great day!

Andrew

Reviewed 23 January 2014

Three different mini-golf courses, each of which is. Pretty fun place for groups or families. Most of the other people there are considerate, too. Not a lot of angry, loud people. Go-karts are fun. Not super-fast, and the track is basically a figure 8, but it's fun. The interior arcade is average, as is the food. Not terrible, but not the best stuff ever. Pretty standard attraction fare (pizza, hot dogs, that kind of thing).

1  Thank Zack S
Andrew C, General Manager at Mountasia Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Zack,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review for us! We are extremely glad you had an excellent experience in January. We hope you return soon!

Thanks and take care!