“Great little hole-in-the-wall hamburger joint. ”
Review of The Red Eyed Mule

The Red Eyed Mule
Ranked #9 of 738 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

I had Jakes Lil Daddy. Delicious. The onion rings are amazing. A word of warning thou if you are a small eater like me, split your burger with someone else!
The next time I'm in Marietta I'm going to try their breakfast.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

You've got to stop here for a burger. It looks little from the outside but has adequate dining space, friendly employees, and the most phenomenal burgers you have ever had.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

This is one of our favorite breakfast restaurant in Marietta. Their biscuit and gravy is my favorite. They make their gravy with Chorizo sausage. It's absolutely delicious! I've eaten lunch here and have eaten their burgers. Everything I've tried had been very good. I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

The burger is messy, but good. I enjoyed it with grilled jalapenos, a fried egg, no bun. The service was good on my first visit, but not on the second visit. I tried the burger as take-out on my second visit and it's just too sloppy to take out. The cheese addition, that I paid extra for, was forgotten, as was my "run-through-the garden". The cumin flavor was a little too strong. I don't know if I like the burger enough to return.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Red Eyed Mule has great burger options for lunch.. .be sure you have plenty of napkins for the greasy plate. I enjoyed their onion rings as well.

You'll want to come early as seating is limited and it gets packed.

The owner was friendly and explained their menu to us newbies before we ordered at the counter.