“Beware Room 116!”

Days Inn Marietta White Water
Ranked #10 of 34 Hotels in Marietta
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Do NOT stay in room 116 UNLESS you do not like to sleep past 7 am! This room is DIRECTLY under the so called "breakfast" area! It sounded like horses stomping around! (the "breakfast" area is not carpeted - so use your imagination on how loud this was!)
I cannot believe that they would actually put a guest room under an area like that!
And speaking of "breakfast" - if you like doughnuts and honey buns from a vending machine - still wrapped in the plastic - you are in luck!
We've always had good experiences with Days Inn - but this one is definitely off our list!

Room Tip: Avoid room 116!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank andiellen

Reviewed 8 August 2011

Our trip to visit our daughter was suppose to be enjoyable right. After 9 hours in a car we wanted a nice clean hotel. Well, that is not what we received checking in. The room smelled, there were holes in the blankets and when I pulled it down it was dirty on the other side. We were locked out each night which made us feel like we were in a bad neighborhood and unsafe environment. The light in the bathroom was like a strobe and we reported it 3 times and nothing was done. The bathroom had old pee on the floor from the last person. While complaining about the blanket another couple was screaming their sheets had semen on them. They were not getting any help from the front desk person either. The pool water looked so dirty we didn't swim. Took all our stuff with us each time we left because we were afraid of what would be taken out of our room. Terrible hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2011

I am currently at the hotel! I didn't know I had a curfew. The doors are currently locked. So if I need to go to my vehicle, I can't. This is the first hotel that I have been locked in and can't get out. What if a fire should happen and he can't unlock the doors. Please do not use this motel unless it makes major changes. This type of motel is for individuals who do contractor work or painting.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed 7 January 2011

We spent the night here traveling home from Florida. The room was clean and comfortable. My wife really loved the bed, soft and cozy. It is located close to lots of resteraunts. The only negative was the breakfast needs to be given more attention but overall we had a restful nights stay.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2010

This was by far the absolute WORST hotel that I have ever stayed in before. First let me start by saying, I have only had ONE god experience at a Days Inn. It was my husband and my anniversary and also a relatives birthday. We drove from TN and our intitial plans were to go out to celebrate in downtown Atl, but decided to go back home. Our 9yr old son wanted to stay in a hotel. So we saw the Days Inn on the way out, plus we were very tired so we stopped and got two rooms, one for my in law and son and one for us. My husband tried to be romantic since we didnt do anything and got their "suite." We got into the room and it smelled like mold, there were cobb webs, a bug crwaled in my shoe, the jacuzzi tub was dirty, we pulled the cover back and there was hair all in the bed, my husband for THREE spiders in one of the pillows. we called to get moved to another room and when we got to that room we found a roach crawling away when we cut one the light. Next morning got in the shower and there was a spider hanging above my head and behind me the ceiling was another bug. THIS WAS THE WORST NIGHT EVER. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! When we got home we were so exhausted from lack of sleep. We only stayed bc my son and mother in law we already asleep.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 August 2010

Rundown, almost everything was broken or in bad condition. A "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke. There was no soap...holes in the bedspread,,,broken shower handle....very uninviting place...Strange neighborhood....The wi-fi was SLOW!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 April 2010

My husband and I just needed to get away for a few days. We stayed at the Days Inn because it was right in the middle of everything we wanted to do. Shopping, good food and nice area. I would stay again and refer my friends to this hotel. The staff was very professional and friendly!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple