“Good, could be better”

Days Inn Marietta White Water
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Marietta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Made reservations a week in advance, got a confirmation number for the room, 2 1/2 hour trip and they said no room was available nor did I have reservations. Called days inn corporate and they also said my confirmation number was no good. Found a room 5 or 6 miles away from where i wanted to be. Days inn called me at 10:30 pm the same night and ask if I was coming. I explained to the lady that they said earlier that I had no reservation and it was like I said " I just landed here from the moon " she did not care and didn't want to hear it !! I said I feel I will need to leave a review on there sight and she said do what you need too and hung up on me !!!! I will sleep in my car before ever staying at any days inn.....

• Stayed July 2014
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I will never stay in a Days Inn again. The first indication we were in trouble was the little cut out half circle we spoke to the clerk through while standing outside the building. Arriving at 10:30pm off the highway on the way back from Florida we had no recourse but to take the room. I did not expect a dump!The first room smelled like years of cigarettes smoking. I went back to the check-in "hole" and asked if they had a room that smelled "less smokey". The clerk was very nice and came with me and opened another room. Yes, it did smell less smokey. It also had: plaster in bathroom ceiling missing, mold on carpet near frig, names written on back of bathroom door, paint missing on wall. A keep-your-flip-flops-on-at-all-times kind of place. If there was a short cut for home improvements the management took it. Seriously, I thought I was so savvy booking while on the road. I didn't have time to look closely at the other review, but I did later that night and the reviews beyond the first ones were negative. Tripadvisor should remove this place from their list. Days Inn what are you thinking???????

Room Tip: Don't go there for any reason. I would like a refund.