“Best stuffed pizza in all of Atlanta!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Aurelio's Pizza
Ranked #73 of 710 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Marietta
“Best stuffed pizza in all of Atlanta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 February 2013

This has become an old standby. Not a bad thing, we love coming here. The stuffed pizza is the best! Can't get enough of it! Yes it's pricey, but you get a lot of food. We order a large and take it home and eat for two more days. Can't say enough good. Definitely have to try.

• Visited February 2013

Atlanta Ga
“Best Crust Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2013

Having lived in Atlanta for 40 years, it pains me to say that the best pizza I have ever had is in Chicago, where my wife was born. So, when we saw that Aurelio's was a Chicago pizza house, we had to give it a try. While I can't say it's the best I've ever had, (Chicago still gets that vote) it's the best I've ever had in Atlanta. The servers are great and very helpful, the vegetables on the pizza are all fresh and tasty and plentiful and the crust is the best ever. I am not a crust person; my wife usually eats mine. But, she doesn't get any of my crust here. It's wonderfully crispy but not tough and complements the sauce and toppings. I like lots of toppings and the small loaded pizza leaves me full and happy. When we now go out for pizza, it's Aurelio's.

• Visited December 2012
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Try the stuffed pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2012

It's a little pricey, but the food is very, very good. Try the stuffed pizza (it is the specialty of the house) and you will not regret it!

Visited October 2012
“The best pizza in Atlanta... no, probably the entire Southeast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2012 via mobile

I grew up in the midwest. This is exactly how pizza is supposed to taste and look... right down to the square cuts. We try to go once a week. I recommend the #9... the sausage is amazing. Join the Joe's rewards program... free pizza. Remember to save the shield from the box when you get it delivered... it's a 50 cent coupon!

“Real Taste of Chicago”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

Aurelio's Pizza in Marietta is exactly like the Aurelio's from Chicago. All the ingredients (including the flour for the dough) is brought in from Chicago. This is the real deal. No other local pizza eateries can compete with this establishment.

We are from Chicago and recently moved to Marietta. By chance, we happened to notice the Aurelio's sign, when driving by. We are glad we noticed it! We are quite familiar with the Chicagand Aurelio's and this location is equally as delicious as the other locations in Illinois. The quality is excellent. We highly recommend Aurelio's and will be back soon!

• 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Aurelio's Pizza? Share your experiences!