“Excellent chicken salad and sweets!”

The Vineyard Cafe and Dinner Theatre
Ranked #71 of 714 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$8 - US$9
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Please come in and enjoy our warm and charming atmosphere overlooking Historic Marietta Square. Everything is made from scratch and stands out above the rest. If you can make it to the second floor you won't be sorry! Our reputation for our Cafe Chicken Salad Croissant, loaded with cranberries and almonds is growing. We've been told it's "the best I've ever had"! We use only fresh ingredients and have prepared a menu that is unique and full of flavor. 2016 was the first year of our Dinner Theatre on Saturday and Sunday evenings. Go to our website and click on the Dinner Theatre link for show info, dates and times. The Vineyard Cafe is the perfect destination for your next lunch meeting, impromptu tea party or enjoying your meal in the park with lunch-to-go. Book your next party, bridal luncheon, or baby shower in any of our private rooms. We host tea parties for both adults and children. The Vineyard Cafe has an extensive dinner menu available for catering parties after hours. Please call for more information .
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent chicken salad and sweets!”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We recently went to a wedding shower held in one of the private rooms in the cafe. What a fantastic shower! The food was so good! I love chicken salad and try it whenever I see it on the menu of a restaurant; this chicken salad was delicious! The other sandwiches served were a type of club and they were really good, too. The bread was amazing! The fresh fruit was so nice to have instead of a heavy pasta salad. The sweets! Oh, wow! The sweets! There were so many different types offered that I can't pick a favorite. The scones were delicious, the cookies were yummy and the muffins were so good! I had the iced peach tea and it was so refreshing. I will definitely go back and try some of the other delicious sounding teas and some more of that chicken salad!!!

• Visited April 2014

Lithia Springs, Georgia
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

What a cute little restaurant! It has a WONDERFUL view of the Marietta Square too. The food was good. Well, the Eggplant Panini was average - needed some sauce on it or something to introduce more flavor. The Chicken Chili Verde was INCREDIBLE!!!!! Wish I'd ordered just a bowl of that! THAT will make me come back for sure. Son ordered one of the pizzas - it was good. Daughter ordered the kid's size tuna salad - she loved it and ate every bit. All and all - I love the store below and I will return to the cafe. Good food, wonderful view. Recommend strongly to others.

• Visited February 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Best Reuben ever!”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

The Vineyard Cafe is a quaint little restaurant full of southern hospitality. I had the privilege of sitting at a window table. I could watch the activities in Marietta Square while enjoying the best Reuben sandwich, that I have ever eaten. The meat was so tender that it literally "melted in my mouth" no chewing necessary! The waitress was a delight and took care of our every need. The sweet potato salad, I would love to know how to make it at home.

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“This is a variety of "tea, sandwiches, and quiche" restaurant”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

The restaurant is on Marietta Square. The ground floor is a store/boutique and ice cream parlor.
Upstairs is the restaurant. It is a quiet, attractive enough space.
Service is spotty, as the waitresses are busier chatting with each other than serving patrons.
The food is good enough, although uninspired.
Prices are excellent.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank mulltiflyer
Atlanta, Georgia
“Southern Belle Tea Party”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

My friend chose to celebrate her 40th birthday by having a tea party. The tea room above the boutique was perfect. We were able to gather together and enjoy each other while we dined on soup, finger sandwiches, fruit, and desert.

• Visited September 2013