“excellent value”

Pacific Buffet
Ranked #251 of 748 Restaurants in Marietta
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Have been there a few times now. Enjoyed it every time we came. Like the yaki ika, sushi, ice cream, hibachi grill, etc. Servers are friendly and efficient. And for the price, you cannot complain.

Reviewed 20 July 2013

I've eaten at Pacific Buffet at least 4 times in the last 2 years.

The food is average. Certainly no better than average.

I have always found the service to be pretty good for a buffet. No complaints there. However we're always very polite and courteous to the wait staff, so that might have something to do with it.

The price is quite reasonable.

I see this as a restaurant for those that like to eat a lot and that want a large selection of foods at a very reasonable price.

The sushi was average.

I have never tried the hibachi grill, so I can't comment on it, however I did notice that the hibachi cook was always busy.

Our table's top needed resurfacing.

My wife and I decided on our visit there today that it would more than likely be our last unless we were out with someone else that wanted to eat there.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

My family visits here on a regular basis, it's one of the better buffets in the area. The selection of food is huge, as there is something here for everyone. However, I would recommend going on the weekends when they are busy so that you get fresher food. Like most of these chinese buffets they let food sit out all day and it gets dried out and tastes horrible. I really like the Hibachi grill, not much of a selection for that but its hot and pretty fresh.
When we first started going here the service was pretty good but they have slacked off a bit; sometimes you have to flag someone down to a refill on your soda and get your plates cleared. It does appear to be clean most of the time when we go. Overall for the price, I would recommend it over some of the others.

1  Thank Michelle S
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Quite a large selection of foods to choose from, including sushi, traditional Chinese dishes, and American buffet food. Servers tend to be less than attentive, and the dark decor give the impression of not being clean.

Reviewed 13 December 2012

Now it's ok. Pacific started with a bang - blowing the competition out of the water - with larger restaurant, more selections (awesome), attention to detail - hot things hot, cold things cold. Wait staff was pretty responsive too. Then things have been going down hill the later part of this year. Food is still decent/hot/cold, but choices seem limited or just the same stuff week after week - nothing new, or slightly different. Wait staff has been horrible on drink refills. I've started asking for a pitcher to be left at the table. It helps some.

They do hibachi !!! so you can make your own plate and have it cooked. Works great.