“Great pizza and salads”

Good for: Child-friendly
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great pizza and salads”
Reviewed 5 January 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Visit with my two girls - another solid meal. The food and service is very consistent, which is what you want from a chain restaurant (or any other restaurant !)

Visited November 2013

Marietta, Georgia
“Pricey Pizza, but always tasty”
Reviewed 15 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

My favorite is the Thai Chicken Pizza, but my family swears by the Chinese Chicken salad and the Grilled Vegetables on Foccacia. Food can be a bit pricey for pizza, but it's always good. Take advantage of the curbside takeout and order by web.

Visited November 2013
Georgia
“Obviously had staffing problems!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We looked forward to our visit to this restaurant after reading online reviews and checking out their menu....yummm. But when we got there, it took at least 5 minutes for someone to acknowledge us and the hostess was surly and unfriendly. Our waiter was great though and the food was wonderful. We had the Fire Roasted Chile Rellano which was excellent but spicy! and the Carnitas Tacos which were good. I had my first Raspberry Iced Tea which I fell in love with!

When we arrived there were about 12 dirty tables and for our entire visit no one cleaned those. The staff stood around chatting and laughing and the entire place seemed to really not care about the customers (except our waiter) Poor management!

We will eat at a CPK again, just not this one.

• Visited August 2013
“Love the Chicken Piccata”
Reviewed 3 August 2013 via mobile

We go here often, it's a family favorite. Kids love the Alfredo, wife loves the pizza, and I think they have some of the best chicken piccata I've ever had anywhere. I've eaten at a lot of places and try it often, but so far this is the best... I know it's strange saying that for a chain too.

• Visited March 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“Don't Buy the Perception”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The name sounded attractive. The online menu presented a perception that somehow this establishment was different. I was highly disappointed at the pizza and the price. The two just don't go together. The Veggie was pretty. It was pretty in appearance, and pretty small in size. The pizzas are tiny for what you pay. That would be one thing if the pizza was worth it. The pepperoni was too doughy, and too small. I'm talking snack size. I don't always want something inexpensive, but I do like the price I pay to match the quality and quantity. Honestly, go to Jets. Go to Marcos. Go to a real establishment, but do not go here, unless you want a tiny pie at twice the price that I believe it is worth.

• Visited May 2013