“Angels Burritos on the Square "ROCKS"!”
Review of Big Burrito on the Square - CLOSED

Big Burrito on the Square
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 April 2014

We have had Angel's Burritos on the Square, recently cater 2 different lunches for over 40 people. It was a huge hit. Everyone loved your burritos! They are generously sized and made with the freshest ingredients. I am sure you have made many loyal customers and I will send everyone I know your way.

Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

The food is great this place is under new ownership. Please visit angels burritos on the square. We are committed to great service, great food, and reasonable prices and a friendly atmosphere

1  Thank angelandjohnwaller
Reviewed 7 December 2013

Went here one time and liked the jumbo, designer style Burrito`s. Went back two other times and they were closed [ during the day ] . Whats up with that.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

There is limited inside eating. I took my burrito and drink across the street to Marietta Square park. Very pleasant.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

For several years I have been a regular at a chain burrito shop, which I will continue to be in the future. However, having just moved to Marietta, the Big Burrito was recommended to me and after trying their burrito bowl last week, I will be back for more.

The restaurant is small and quaint with seating for maybe 25, maybe. It has the charm of a family-run business. I split my bowl between the ground beef and shredded. Both were delicious, just as I had heard, but next time I'll have all shredded beef.

Take a chance on this place and drop in for a meal. It's less expensive than any of the chain burrito shops, and I'm certain you'll be pleasantly surprised.