“Great Deli Sandwiches”
Review of Capozzi's New York Deli - CLOSED

Capozzi's New York Deli
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Stop by your neighborhood deli today to enjoy premium cold cut sandwiches. Stay and hangout or take your subs back home or to the office. Our sandwiches are made with the highest quality meats. You can get creative at our sandwich shop, we will make anything you can think of. Some custom sandwiches may come with custom prices including weight. All of our sandwiches are sold by weight. Breakfast and lunch are available! We also have a lunch card for our frequent customers! You can also take your meal to go order catering for a larger group or event! Our '3 Foot Hero' is great for large groups! Call to place an order or stop by today!
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I get the Jennifer on sourdough with mustard added. New Yorker style. Very, very good sandwich NY style.
Pricey and the hours are odd, BUT I love this place as my new deli.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We did take out pizza and the pizza was good but not great. It is about double the price of pizza hut or dominos and not double the amount better. We asked for no olives and instead got extra olives. It was ok, but we were so tired after picking off those extra olives that it was hard to enjoy.

Reviewed 13 March 2013

I went for the first time yesterday just on a whim since I have my scout mob coupon. I ordered the italian sub on sourdough. it was perfect. Full of meat and soft bread. i will defintely go back to try the phily cheesesteak.

**the thing i liked the most the staff was so friendly it was just me there and they kept checking on me and making conversation. AND every person that ordered they made it a point to use their name consistently. This is why they are a 5 and not a 4 in my eyes.

Reviewed 10 February 2013

I like, but don't love Capozzi's. The pizza and pasta are pretty good, but you don't crave it. Likewise the atmoshere is more bright diner than cozy restaurant. And the service is so,so.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

If you are from up north and are looking for GENUINE NY pizza ....THIS IS THE PLACE !! I am from Long Island and as soon as you walk into Capozzis and breathe in you KNOW you are going to be eating the real thing !

1  Thank mrfitnessguy