Radisson Atlanta Northwest
Limited Suites(Marietta)
Marietta Motel(Marietta)
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsclub carlsonhotel staff isordered room servicetimely mannermarietta dinerquick tripbreakfast buffetstaff was friendlygreat ratewould stay againone night stayenjoyed my stayerikaatlantainterstatebeddingtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We needed a last-minute change to our room that we booked on Priceline. Bharaht was great in helping accommodate changing our room with no extra charge. Very friendly, nice accommodations, clean rooms, free wifi, a very nice place to stay.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emily M
Bharat B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

Dear Emily M,

Thank you so much for taking time to write those admiring words about me. My General Manager Mr. Morgan is also thankful to you and appreciating you for those kind words. On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson Atlanta Northwest we thank you for your business and we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the area !

Reviewed 23 January 2014

The staff at the hotel are very professional and friendly. The Hotel Manager Mr.Bharat was very keen on ensuring that my stay was comfortable at the hotel and followed up with my requests to accommodate with volatile travel plans. The rooms were very well kept and service is meticulous. I would definitely recommend this hotel for stay in Atlanta. Most of the hotels these days maintain a clean environment, but the quality of customer service is questionable. The Management at Radisson Atlanta Northwest certainly are the best and customer service is outsatnding!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Bharat B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear GeorgiaTrain80,

Thank you for your kind compliments of our staff and services. I am pleased that your experience exceeded your expectations. our staff takes great pride in anticipating our guest's needs.

I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

We had a room on the 5th floor. Could hear our next door neighbors unfortunately. Bathroom had drain problems with both the shower and sink. Room had nice tv and was comfortably spacious. Wanted to have room service after a long day on the road, but restaurant was closed. Could tell this place has seen better days.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear McAlex,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our survey and letting us know about your stay. I am happy that you enjoyed your overall experience with us, but I am sorry you experienced noise while being a guest of our property. The restaurant is closed for dinner only due to minor renovation and will reopen soon. In addition, our hotel will be going through a room renovation this year and we are very exited about the changes taking place.

We look forward to having you with us again and taking great care of you all over on your next trip.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

After being on a plane for 5-hours and landing into a heavy down pour of cold weather, we were ready to put our heads on a pillow and try to get warm. This place and the people was a pleasant surprise. They welcome us out of the cold and rain. The room was quiet, clean and plenty of room. If we travel back to the Atlanta area this us the hotel we would stay at.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Bharat B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Eugene F,

Happy New Year! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, I am pleased that you had such a memorable visit with us and that our team was helpful throughout your stay.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in 2014!

Reviewed 20 December 2013

The first encounter I had with this hotel was when I called in advance to confirm my reservation. The person I spoke with could barely speak or understand English and asked for my name 5 times and still didn't get is. The manager then took over and confirmed my reservation. This hotel is very hard to find. My husband and I arrived in the evening after a 10 hour drive. The person at the fronk was trying to check in 2 guests at the same time and just left me and my husband waiting for 15 minutes. This hotel is bad, the public areas as well as the rooms are filthy. Had we not beeen so tired after the long drive we would not have stayed here. The ice machine on our floor did not work so we had to go to a different floor. The guest in the room next door kept us up most of the night with loud TV. We could not wait to check out the following morning and will never stay there again. After we got back home we learned that the hotel had charge $300 to our credit card. When we called we were told it was a smoking fee. That is laughable because we don't smoke and have never moked in our lives. I for 2 days tried to call the management but only after the second day did I manage to get a hold of someone. All my calls were ignored and not returned. I explained to the general manager that we did not smoke in the room. A refund was promised but the bank told me that will take 7 business days I am still waiting for the refund. Never again will we stay at this hotel. Shocking conditions.

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Bharat B, Front Office Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2013

Dear Katja B,

I am very disappointed to read your review and to discover that you did not enjoy your stay at the Radisson Atlanta Northwest.

We always strive to ensure that all of our guests enjoy their stay with us from the moment they arrive to when they depart and it is very disappointing to learn that we did not achieve this for your experience of the Radisson Atlanta Northwest.

I apologize that we did not get back you timely and wish we could have address your issues while you were here. Per our conversation a few days ago, I agreed to credit your card back for the smoking charges in full.

Katja B, your concerns have been reviewed with our staff to ensure that this type of service never happens again and taking great care of you all over on your next trip.

Regards,