Radisson Atlanta Northwest
  • Pool
US$179
US$157
  • Pool
Quality Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$70
US$62
US$56
US$48
All reviewsclub carlsonhotel staff isordered room servicetimely mannermarietta dinerquick tripbreakfast buffetstaff was friendlygreat ratewould stay againone night stayenjoyed my stayerikaatlantainterstatebeddingtub
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We are used to staying in. 5 star hotels but came for a quick trip to Marietta. Our hotel was clean and the rooms spacious and clean and the service excellent. One person on staff in particular - Nande Jones did everything to accommodate our stay. We'd stay again for sure.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I need to start by saying the service was excellent at this newly renovated hotel that was previously owned by Clarion. In earlier months they had a main water line break which gave the Radisson the opportunity to renovate the rooms/hotel. We were very pleased with our corner room that had a full wrap around balcony, bar/sink area, mini fridge and microwave. Beds were comfortable. All rooms do not have that balcony so you can request it. All rooms appear to be floor to ceiling in windows giving a nice open feeling. Service was excellent and they have a full restaurant and bar. We actually had room service while we were there and were quite pleased with the food and delivery. They have a nice outdoor pool, nothing too big or fancy but nice to catch a dip and some sun. The staff was more than accommodating. They are just wrapping up their renovations floor by floor so just ask to be on a floor that is complete and likely you will not experience any construction. Plenty of parking and surrounding restaurants. We would recommend this hotel and stay there again.

Room Tip: Corner rooms on the 7th and 8th floor offer a wrap around balcony and mini bar
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had never stayed at a Radisson hotel, so I didn't know exactly what to expect when hotwire gave me this hotel. I usually stay at Hilton properties, but I got such a good deal here that I decided to try something new. I was very impressed. Located off I-75, but around a few corners, the Radisson's entrance can be a little tricky to find at first, but there are plenty of signs to help. All the action of the central city is just a quick trip down the highway. This hotel has a stylish, recently remoded feel that was fun but not as over the top as some downtown properties. And, very important to me, parking was free. The young lady at reception was friendly and courteous. I had a little trouble with my room key, but the gentleman from maintenance was happy to help and solved the problem quickly. Both the lobby and my room looked clean and fresh. The bed, which is probably the most important part of any hotel experience, was super comfortable. I wish my matress at home were as comfortable! Also, lots and lots of pillows made me very happy. If I had to nitpick, the carpet in my room looked a little bit tired, but if that's the worst problem, I have very little reason to complain after a very nice experience. Thanks to all the staff. You guys do a good job of offering a very pleasant hotel at a reasonable price. I'd be happy to stay here again should the need arise.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank memphis1982
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We were in town for an event one evening. We knew that we would be getting out late and decided to book a room here so we didn't have to drive all the way home.

Everything seemed new. The hotel has nice carpet, fresh paint and a friendly staff. The room had lots of pillows and towels. We liked the ceiling to floor windows. We could see that some rooms even come with balconies.

The only downside was the noise from the hall. You can hear everything; every conversation, doors opening & closing and even a vacuum turning on and off over and over again.

It would have been nice to have a fridge in the room so we could have kept the leftovers from dinner. But that's just a nice-to-have feature not a necessity.

Overall, we enjoyed our stay. If you're NOT a light sleeper, then we recommend this hotel. And if we do stay at this hotel again, we will order less food for dinner so nothing goes to waste from spoiling.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I spent the night here this week. I had made the reservation using Radisson points plus and reserved a king room. When I arrived, they put me in a wheelchair accessible room on a floor that had not been updated. I asked for another room, and they moved me to a room that was quite filthy with huge stains on the floor. When I contacted the front desk about the condition of the room, they moved me again, this time to the 7th floor which had been renovated. The room was great! Since I am a Club Carlson member, I should have been eligible for an upgrade upon check-in. I should not have had to go through so many room changes to get a satisfactory room.

I must say that the staff was very eager to resolve the issue, If you stay here be sure you ask for an updated room.

The lobby and restaurant are very nicely redone. The wife and I had stayed here in December, and we were quite satisfied. Hopefully, when the renovation is complete, and I hope the renovation is not complete now, the entire hotel will be beautiful....not just certain floors. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Be certain that you ask for an updated room!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business