All reviews marietta diner would stay again one night stay nice stay atlanta interstate irma bedding tub
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Dirty stained carpet, nasty walls in bathroom and bonus of key not working so got to wait for an employee to either use master card or a “jimmy bar” to open the door from underneath.....should have stayed at a less expensive hotel.....the worst Radisson I have stayed at

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Dougfrom
brian c, General Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Doug we are working on the property and have addressed many of the issues that you mention. I am also pleased to state that we are replacing all the guestroom locks as I write this. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

The conditions of this hotel were deplorable. One staff member was very understanding and accommodating but we couldn’t get out of there fast enough! Mold on lobby ceiling, strong odor, AC vent removed from room- with mold and hole in wall to adjacent room, pool had algae growing, stains on carpet and bedding.....

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. Ellse we are reviewing all the issues that you mentioned and most have already been resolved prior to your post. We appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued, and your suggestions will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Key cards do not work in this facility and their way of addressing it is to just send someone up with a master key to get you in - that's after you have walked to your room, the key does not work, and you have to walk back down. This happened over and over and not just to me - the hotel KNOWS they have a problem with the keys, but were not caring about fixing it. I was registered for the week, but checked out the next morning because I could not accept this lack of response and the expectation for me to go up and down to get into my room.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Patricia M
brian c, General Manager at Radisson Atlanta Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We take pride in our “Yes I Can!” culture and do apologize you did not receive this level of service. We have seen a rolling lock failure over the past few weeks. We can check a key and then it will not work 5 minutes later. I am pleased to report that we are replacing all the locks in the property as I write this. We hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Should you have any concerns arise during or after your next stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 19 June 2018