“Great Deli!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Salvadoran, Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 December 2013

Great food and service. I was so looking forward to a corned beef sandwich. Since I had never been here before, since I'm not from Atlanta, I was pleasantly surprised by the menu. I was surprised to see stuffed cabbage, chopped liver, and potato pancakes on the menu. The matzo ball soup also had carrots and noodles in it. All three of us thought it was wonderful soup. We greatly enjoyed it. The corned beef sandwich and Ruben were real good too. The chopped liver came with bagel chips, and it was pretty good. We enjoyed the pickles on the table. We really enjoyed our food. Too bad we came here on my last day in Atlanta. I would have loved to have tried the cabbage rolls and potato pancakes. The only thing I was dis appointed with was that they didn't have cheesecake on the menu.

There are newer reviews for Goldberg's Bagel Company and Deli

Reviewed 29 September 2013

We love this place, never had a bad experience. Every time we have guests in town we take them here.

Reviewed 29 September 2013

I have been taking myself and my family to Goldberg's for years. They really seem to have it down when it comes to great food and great atmosphere. I have been to the West Paces Road, but I really enjoy the one on Johnson's Ferry and it is closer to my house. Plus the serving staff is great - especially Patti who has been here for more then 15 years. She know what my kids orders are and she is very friendly. She clearly cares about the important role she plays in the dining experience. If you are near Roswell Road - skip Eisnteins and come over to Goldberg's for some really great food

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

I love Goldbergs. Food is always great. And we LOVE Debbie...they gave a breakfast special mon- fri. Which makes it easy on lite eaters. And out often. But, wkends are great before 11.

Reviewed 26 August 2013 via mobile

Dropped in for late breakfast and were pleasantly surprised! Had choice to sit in full service side or walk up to to go counter. Chose sit down option. Had a huge 3-egg omlette, potato latke w/homemade apple sauce, and fresh rye bread. Everything was amazing! Service was wonderful, food served promptly and hot. Homemade pickles on table had unique flavor of apple cider and hint of either cinnamon or all spice. Will have to come back on a Sunday when they have my favorite soup: sweet n sour cabbage. Will also check out their locations in ATL next time I fly later this week.