“Business travel. Meal”

Ranked #2 of 742 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$0 - US$26
Good for: Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 15 April 2014

First time trying this place, and it was very good! Seafood fresh, I had take out and brought it back to my hotel. Served as ordered, professional service, Wish I had time to have a sit down meal, nice atmosphere!! Will be back if in town again!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,027)

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lively place with great service trying to pretend to serve "cajun" style cuisine. Good portions otasty food.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

This was a great treat for the girls day outing on March 22nd!! We arrived at 5pm and the wait was 1 1/2 hrs!! We took a buzzer but 30 minutes later we decided to grab a seat at the bar. I ordered the seafood fondue for appetizer and crab stuffed shrimp for entree and they were awesome!!!!! My cosmo and swamp thang from the bar was on point!! We would have rather had a table but the bar experience was ok. We received great service and the food was great!

Reviewed 15 April 2014

There's seafood served here? Couldn't tell because everything is fried. It all tastes the same. Try something else.

1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Being from the Midwest, Cajun cooking is hard to find. Last year we went to New Orleans and had the best food experience of my life. So when I saw this restaurant just blocks from our Hotel, I couldn't pass it up. The food was excellent. My fried oysters were just as good when we were in the Big Easy. The prices were a bit more than I'm used to but the portions were huge. My teenage son couldn't even finish all his shrimp (this is a kid who can pound down 18 chicken wings). Service was outstanding. They had a jazz band outside to enjoy while you waited for a seat. The only down side was that nearly everything had shellfish in it. I'm severely allergic and in New Orleans you can get most meals with sausage instead of shellfish. They didn't have that choice at Pappadeux.