“Many happy returns”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Cajun & Creole
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I eat here at least twice a week when I'm in Atlanta. Fish tacos are great as is the pasta yaya, shrimp & grits and the pimento cheeseburger Great food for the money

Reviewed 17 September 2013

My family took me to Willie Rae's for my birthday. Our waitress was great! She took time to understand what my special needs son wanted to eat and brought him what he asked for. WR's was out of a dessert, so she gave us a free, different dessert. All in all, a great experience and I will definitely go again.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

I heard that the ownership had changed. I went there, and it still has all the same good stuff. I like the fried green tomato appetisers. Fish Tacos, pasta yaya, quesa dilla's, the vegetable plate of the day, the cobbler of the day, bread pudding is great. Day in and day out, it is the best restaurant on the Marietta Square. The food is always good, and you don't have to wait long.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Probably my favorite real restaurant on the Square. The chili rellenos are to die for and I also happen to love their fried green tomatoes. One of the best margaritas around!

Reviewed 21 July 2013 via mobile

A local gem with all in-house created magic. The standard menu is amazing. Their locally sourced foods are fantastic.