“good place to eat”

Cuisines: Mexican
Gautier, Mississippi
“good place to eat”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

ordered the faitas for two, got enough for four people. pretty good food. will eat here again.
the magaritas were also very good, staff was pleasant. they also have a place for the smokers
in the bar area, which was nice, for I am a smoker. also restaurant was very clean.

• Visited August 2013

INDIANA
“passing through”
Reviewed 9 April 2013

My wife and daughter mexican food but not taco bell, they saw this resteruant on the way to the hotel and we decided to go for dinner after we checked in . we were entertained by the mariachi band , and had great service and good food.the interior was nice and old style looking.Price range average, overall great time.

• Visited March 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Hello I'm Here”
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I visited on a slow night with about 15 cars in the parking lot. I was immediately seated and chip and salsa placed at my table. The chip person seemed to be a little irritated and placed his hands in the salsa dish as he sat it on the table. We waited about 25 minutes noticing everyone around us that came in after we did were receiving their drinks and appetizers. At that point we left without anyone noticing.

Visited February 2013
Marietta, Georgia
“May 5 party”
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Enjoyed the party and it is fun for my garandsons but I prefere more authentic Mexican food and a less primitive interior

Visited May 2012
New Castle Delaware
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 22 January 2010

Very good food and good service fun people working the food was very good and their sauce was like the best out there. I recommnend using this restaurnat aaif

1 Thank Mike14845