“Frontera sliding on my scale, loosing a patron”
Review of Frontera MEX MEX Grill - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 6 September 2012

I used to love their steak El carbone and in the past year they have significantly cut back on the quality of their skirt steak and you can really taste the difference. I dont know if anyone else noticed but thats not a good sign. The manager and waiter both admitted that they know this to be true but do nothing about it. enough said.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Casual dinning with great Mexican style- the food was authentic and excellent and a live Mariachi band was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

My hubby LOVES the whole fish from this place. I have tried several entrees and do not like any so I eat chips & salsa only. I don't like seafood but the fish tastes good to me too

Reviewed 19 January 2012

Was there for lunch last weekend. Sat at the bar and ordered a margarita. I was ready to order lunch when my drink was served but server seemed not willing to take the order. After waiting until after the margarita was gone, I stopped the server and asked her if I could get someone to take my drink order. She said she had asked me multiple times and that I said, "No".

Obviously a poor job of communication on both of our parts, but isn't 'getting the money' the primary focus of a restaurant. She wanted to argue with me and went a grabbed a manager. The manager was pretty frustrated with me when he couldn't buy me off with a free margarita. I paid my bill and left, never to return.

Reviewed 7 October 2011

This is place is really really good to hangout. They have got good atmosphere & ambience, but I gave 4 stars for the food. Not all of them in their menu are good, but some are really good. Their Fajita's are good, but I did not like their Nachos.
I have been there morethan 5 times in this year, and I like it. Overall, it is very good.