“Consistently good food in a lively atmosphere.”

Pappasito's Cantina
Ranked #12 of 753 Restaurants in Marietta
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I have been to Pappasito's countless times over the past 15 yrs for lunches and dinners as well as take-out and have used their event spaces as well on several occasions (daughter's bday party, and a few work mixers). The food is reasonably priced, quality very good Tex-Mex and good portions. Ditto for drinks. The patio areas are great when weather is nice. It is always busy, but I have never had to wait longer than 30 min even with a large group. Service has always been quick, but attentive and never rushed. See you all there soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We were just staying the night at the Hilton near by on our way to FL for Spring Break, and we wanted seafood cause it was a Friday during lent! We tried to get a table at the neighboring Pappadeaux, but the wait was over an hour, so we went to Pappasito's!

The place is HUGE! So we were seated right way with a comfortable table for five!!

Wait service was awesome! Guacamole was good! Homemade chips outstanding! Drinks were ok. But my wife wanted to try the Tilapia Fish tacos, I'm not a fan of fish tacos, especially in the north Midwest were I live, so she suggested I get Cajun inspired fried shrimp tacos and we could swap and share. The shrimp tacos were good but, the tilapia tacos were Unbelievable!!!

They were so good that we booked the same hotel for the trip back the following Friday just so we could have them again!!! This time we both ordered the Tilapia tacos and were more than satisfied!!! We just wish there was a franchise up north by us!!' Service was again fantastic and this time we had table service fresh guacamole, the best we have had!!

1  Thank TravelSnob4all
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I was lucky enough to have a hotel right behind this place. After looking at all of the positive reviews on here I gave it a try and was glad that I did. Some mention it being a little higher in price for Tex Mex but in my honest opinion it was right on cue for the options you get.

The menu has plenty of choices and has options like Beef Brisket, Pulled Pork, or Shrimp tacos. These aren't in the same price range as your usual ground beef or chicken tacos so yes its a little more pricey then your average place.

I had the Beef Brisket tacos and it was delicious. The brisket was juicy and flavorful. You know its the real deal when they top them off with fresh cut cilantro. They also make their own chips and tortillas so that too adds to the quality. Margarita selections are plentiful as well.

This place definitely does some business so plan accordingly. Its worth a visit and if I'm in the area again I will be back

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Our entire family loves this place. A favorite for special occasions and anytime we are passing by the area. Upscale Mexican...better & fresh food, prepared fresh. Definitely worth the slight extra cost. Must try the made at your table guacamole.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is our family's favorite Mexican restaurant! We typically get the family fajitas and share for our family of 4 ( kids 6 and 3 years old) then have plenty to take home for lunch the next day. The tortillas are home made and freshly made. Very family friendly but I've also gone here with friends for margaritas. We like to go when they have the mariachi band for the kids.